Transfer Window SLAMS shut

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Out: Cabaye, possibly a late bid for Ben Arfa

In: Nobody, obviously.

I did score for our 7 a side on Wednesday like, didn't know Kinnear was there watching.

An ironic user name for this thread  :laugh2:

Silkman has been on the radio this morning saying that a Premier League club have said they might be interested in one of his (out of contract) players on a 6 month loan.  He said he would never have thought of suggesting x player to that club but they have failed in all their striker targets.

Could be us?

Absolutely expect nothing to happen and will be genuinely shocked if there is any inward business.

Really makes you wonder what the f*** the JFK appointment is about.

I mean Ashley's not renowned for shitting money against a wall is he? (albeit small beer for a salary in the scheme of things)

Makes not a jot of sense.

Makes perfect sense. He wants to sell as soon as he gets what he deems a good offer; so he's staffed the club with a manager and director of football who are his mates who will end up getting a huge financial payout (through length of contract) when whoever the next regime is may eventually takeover and inevitably sack them for their perpetual incompetence.

Guest Roger Kint

Absolutely expect nothing to happen and will be genuinely shocked if there is any inward business.

Really makes you wonder what the f*** the JFK appointment is about.

I mean Ashley's not renowned for shitting money against a wall is he? (albeit small beer for a salary in the scheme of things)

Makes not a jot of sense.

Makes perfect sense. He wants to sell as soon as he gets what he deems a good offer;

So he isnt selling at all then

It's terrifying to think an injury to Cisse and Shola is our number 1 striker.....how can't anyone else see this

500m spent and not a penny from us it's a disgrace....wonder how much JFK is getting paid per week to look like some pissed up cigar smoking tramp in airports

Guest Roger Kint

It's terrifying to think an injury to Cisse and Shola is our number 1 striker.....how can't anyone else see this

500m spent and not a penny from us it's a disgrace....wonder how much JFK is getting paid per week to look like some pissed up cigar smoking tramp in airports

Lad in the pub yesterday said to me 'we have spent the same as Arsenal and they look ok, whats the worry?'

I was just :pokerface:

Guest Roger Kint

500m spent and not a penny from us it's a disgrace....wonder how much JFK is getting paid per week to look like some p*ssed up cigar smoking tramp in airports

He's already started a PL game for us

Two out of three

He's Ashley's ears and eyes up here and also someone for fans to deflect blame onto.

He isn't even based in the North East, he comes up once every couple of weeks.  :lol:

That's probably a good thing though, TBF.

Well I heard a couple of weeks ago Pardew asked for him to be taken home because he turned up pissed and could barely stand. Hard to think of what he could be up to when no one is around.

Guest neesy111

He's Ashley's ears and eyes up here and also someone for fans to deflect blame onto.

He isn't even based in the North East, he comes up once every couple of weeks.  :lol:

Apparently moved up last week.

Apparently moved up last week.

Oh great, so today is going to be a day of un packing and heading off to the off licence.