NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

I can imagine the dialogue.

JFK : What's the price ?

Seller : £7m

JFK : Fuck off cunt.

This assumes he can dial the right number.

How dare you, he can pick up the phone to any manager anywhere, how very very dare you :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I've gone full on they're lying to us now.

It's amazing we had a flurry of transfer news straight after the FA Cup exit, now after getting hopes up we look like signing no one. Call me cynical but it stinks to high heaven.

It's amazing we had a flurry of transfer news straight after the FA Cup exit, now after getting hopes up we look like signing no one. Call me cynical but it stinks to high heaven.

Some of us did say they'd go on PA overdrive lol

Guest bimpy474

Aye, or bullshit as most of the world calls it :lol:

Aye, or bullshit as most of the world calls it :lol:

I hope they prove me wrong but it appears the club would only invest if we were relegation threatened again.

I can imagine the dialogue.

JFK : What's the price ?

Seller : £7m

JFK : Fuck off cunt.

I'm laughing because it's funny but also because it's probably very close to the truth :lol:

They do this every window, yet we still cling on to some hope they grow a brain and a pair of balls between them :(

It will be the same old bullshit

"non of the players we looked at were available for deals that were right for this football club"

"Joe worked very hard to bring in the right players, we had our targets but sadly the deals were not there to be made"

"We were on the verge of a couple but just could not get them over the line"

"Our squad has great depth and with only Jonas leaving we are in a strong position"

This place at times man. :lol:

We moan if we sell then are left scrambling about signing a replacement, and we moan at the idea of buying the replacement 6 months early while Cabaye is still at the club and send him back until the summer. Ridiculous.

Its the constant 'we have no money' shit that gets me. The massive difference between refusing to spend fuck all and not having it is lost on too many :lol:

Eh? We all know the money is there, it just doesn't get used.

Guest Roger Kint

We moan if we sell then are left scrambling about signing a replacement, and we moan at the idea of buying the replacement 6 months early while Cabaye is still at the club and send him back until the summer. Ridiculous.

Its the constant 'we have no money' shit that gets me. The massive difference between refusing to spend fuck all and not having it is lost on too many :lol:

Aye the hundreds of 'sovereign state' 'bankrupt us' and 'cant compete' posts are all in my head :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Aye the hundreds of 'sovereign state' 'bankrupt us' and 'cant compete' posts are all in my head :thup:

No, they have all been said by our manager Mr Alan Pardew.