NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For any buy British policy to work you need to be willing to part with substantial sums of cash. We're not.

We'll hoover up cheap, average players from clubs near the foot of the league. We're not likely to buy anyone of any genuine quality that will substantiality improve our squad.

This, we may well plug some gaps but will it take us to where we aspire to be? No chance. Will it keep us up next season? Hopefully, they think.

We're gasping out for some pace/dynamism that won't be Sissoko in the squad for next season, we've been linked with nothing of the sort.

For any buy British policy to work you need to be willing to part with substantial sums of cash. We're not.

We'll hoover up cheap, average players from clubs near the foot of the league. We're not likely to buy anyone of any genuine quality that will substantiality improve our squad.

This, we may well plug some gaps but will it take us to where we aspire to be? No chance. Will it keep us up next season? Hopefully, they think.

We're gasping out for some pace/dynamism that won't be Sissoko in the squad for next season, we've been linked with nothing of the sort.

Yup moussa needs liberating from his wingback role and some proper coaching but again he's unlikely to get either

Guest bimpy474

Doesn't matter who we sign if they're going to be managed by Pardew, might as well sign 11 oompa loompas as they'll just play shit anyway.

They'd both walk into our midfield right now.

We're definitely lacking absolutely no pace, like.

Oh, right, you disagree then.

You know it. Snodgrass has nice technique but I wouldn't go anywhere near him.

Guest Roger Kint

Remind me again about the disallowed goal? Who? When? ... :icon_scratch:

Cisse wrongly offside last season?

Guest Roger Kint

My memory is just fucked, man.

If i am wrong then i must be in the same boat, dont remember even a shot this season