NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's not as good as Hatem, but he's much better than poor. I see him as a much more talented, quicker version of the old Jonas with plenty of time to develop end product.

That's the story of this forum though, either you're great or you're rubbish. Nothing in between.

He had a relatively short run of fantastic form earlier in the season but since then every time I've seen him he's been gash. There's next to nowt to his game once he's shown on the inside.

We've needed a winger who can actually get to the byline and cross a ball for a few years now, so this make absolutely no sense.

He's average at worst. I know for a fact if he was French/Dutch/German and had scored and impressed for his country this season there'd be a collective wankfest going on, with you cheerleading.

We've got average coming out of our fucking ears. We're fine for average. No more average. We need genuine quality to replace Cabaye and Remy.

Poor? Dear me, man.

I know he's English and nowt special, like.

He'd do wonders for us at the minute, would cost too much though.  That's said objectively, without any of the Ashley patter.  Would get far better value elsewhere.

This. While he's not a world-beater, I rate him.

If he gets a good coach and actually listens to them then he's got a chance of making it. He was injured for a while but decidedly underwhelming this year both before and after injury. He's a proper homegrown too, which makes it slightly less likely that we'll sell him.

FWIW I don't think he's going to be good enough for our needs, and Levy will want serious money for him. I'd take it, too.

If he gets a good coach and actually listens to them then he's got a chance of making it. He was injured for a while but decidedly underwhelming this year both before and after injury. He's a proper homegrown too, which makes it slightly less likely that we'll sell him.

FWIW I don't think he's going to be good enough for our needs, and Levy will want serious money for him. I'd take it, too.

I'd be happy if we made a run at Holtby and Sigurdsson

Sigurdsson...sure. For a price. I'd be gutted if we let Holtby go.

I just want to know that we've got a decent coach for next year. LVG would have been nice, but he's prob been Moyesed out of it. De Boer is the current fave.

Totally forgot about Sigurdsson, I'd be all over him n all. Scores goals, can shoot from distance, takes a good corner.

Been banging this drum since 20 fucking 10.

Would like to see how someone like de Boer would do at Spurs, be a decent fit you'd think plus he knows your two best outfield players already.

Sigurdsson...sure. For a price. I'd be gutted if we let Holtby go.

I just want to know that we've got a decent coach for next year. LVG would have been nice, but he's prob been Moyesed out of it. De Boer is the current fave.

Pure jealousy here. "Wish we could get Van Gaal guess we'll settle for De Boer"