NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I would say that conceding a ridiculous of goals was more a big part of our bad run.  Also not for the first time Jayson likes to the put the blame on the fans.

:lol:

Ive put a sound argument on this page man, you lot just love to have a go. Yes i believe it was the primary reason we did poorly. I believe the protests & general discontentment the season we were relegated also had an affect on the players at that time. I believe that negative atmospheres around a football club will affect the players playing in general.

The players, board and manager were let off lightly last season. Only once (Cardiff) did they get anywhere near the flak they deserve. If anything apathy, doing fuck all about the situation had any kind of effect on our results, players coasting, not being committed, manager feeling like he can get away with anything...that happened because the crowd were muted by the actions of the board.

Can't see that happening again next season, hope those who do go are on their backs from the moment of the first whistle, right till the last kick in May 2015. No fucking let up, nowhere to hide, boo the cunt every time he leaves the dugout and make sure he knows and the world fucking knows the spineless arrogant transparent cunt is not wanted here and certainly won't be tolerated any more.

Discontentment doesnt just exist in isolation to itself though? It's either rational or irrational and many would argue it's rational on the grounds that a momentous level of fuck ups have been made at PR, management and player level. Surely they are larger and the reason for any discontent in the first place. The fans had more of an effect than anything else? I'm all for listening to opinion but that's hard to fathom.

Not gonna reply to everyone. To be clear - the Cabaye excuse for our results was used less for example following the headbutt incident as the narrative for why Newcastle were doing badly changed as Pards was no longer a saint. Discontentment amongst the fans then stood out more in general, in the media especially. This created pressure, which i think Pardew/the side could not handle.

I dont see anyone saying fans were directly angry with the side & caused the results which is the debate that seems to exist.

Guest antz1uk

[move] JAYSON SAYS FANS ARE TO BLAME FOR RELEGATION SEASON[/move]

can we have this in red, blue and yellow?

Not gonna reply to everyone. To be clear - the Cabaye excuse for our results was used less for example following the headbutt incident as the narrative for why Newcastle were doing badly changed as Pards was no longer a saint. Discontentment amongst the fans then stood out more in general, in the media especially. This created pressure, which i think Pardew/the side could not handle.

I dont see anyone saying fans were directly angry with the side & caused the results which is the debate that seems to exist.

What about the season before? Our shit form was not a one off.

I thought all of the people foolish enough to support Pardle had been purged  :frantic:

Didn't we have our own "Night of the long knives" a while back?

we clearly didn't do a good job.

Jokes aside, everyone is of course entitled to there view and it's really tiring breaking down Pardles shortcomings so I'll leave it to you :p

I thought all of the people foolish enough to support Pardle had been purged  :frantic:

Didn't we have our own "Night of the long knives" a while back?

we clearly didn't do a good job.

Jokes aside, everyone is of course entitled to there view and it's really tiring breaking down Pardles shortcomings so I'll leave it to you :p

No need, AP has got this :thup:

@MsiDouglas

Quick plug for tomorrow: #nufc set to appoint new Academy coach. Details in Journal and online from 8.30....

That'll be why we can't afford any new players then.

Guest bimpy474

Could that be Chris Powell maybe, i sure i read he may join the coaching staff in some capacity.