NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From what I remember the story that went around was that Marveaux failed his Liverpool medical.  Which Marveaux denied, Liverpool's doctor also denied it.  Can't remember any more specifics but if they wanted him initially and he passed his medical then why did they turn him down?  Can't remember it ever being cleared up (?)

From what I remember the story that went around was that Marveaux failed his Liverpool medical.  Which Marveaux denied, Liverpool's doctor also denied it.  Can't remember any more specifics but if they wanted him initially and he passed his medical then why did they turn him down?  Can't remember it ever being cleared up (?)

the story i found seemed to based on what pardew said as well, so literally anything else could have happened

Bamford spent the second half of the 2013-14 season playing under McClaren at the Ipro Stadium, and while he scored eight goals during his time with the Rams, he was frustrated at regularly appearing in a wide midfield position rather than as a central striker.

:pardsgrin:

Bamford spent the second half of the 2013-14 season playing under McClaren at the Ipro Stadium, and while he scored eight goals during his time with the Rams, he was frustrated at regularly appearing in a wide midfield position rather than as a central striker.

:pardsgrin:

Thought the same. Less odious than Pards though.

Don't want Bamford on loan.  Permanently yes, haven't seen much of him myself but he seems to be highly rated.  But we shouldn't be borrowing players from other Premier League clubs.

Don't want Bamford on loan.  Permanently yes, haven't seen much of him myself but he seems to be highly rated.  But we shouldn't be borrowing players from other Premier League clubs.

Exactly. If this was one of our top targets I'd be concerned. I don't want to loan players from other Premier League sides. Not arsed.

Guest Roger Kint

Reckon we'll go for Chris Martin. Apparently all of McClaren's play went through him and they looked terrible when he didn't play

He played 40 league games last season. Couldnt have had that much time to look that terrible without him

31 starts in the Championship

Soccerbase have him p[laying a part in 40 games, never missed any prolonged spells either. Not that it matters cos we wont be signing him just for that reason.

Missed 10 games on the spin between Feb and April.

Guest Roger Kint

31 starts in the Championship

Soccerbase have him p[laying a part in 40 games, never missed any prolonged spells either. Not that it matters cos we wont be signing him just for that reason.

Missed 10 games on the spin between Feb and April.

:lol: Helps if i was looking at the right page mind. Still that was the spell where Ince/Bent scored loads too, i would be even more worried about SMC if he fails so easily on the back of one player

Is that Will Hughes guy actually any good or another Zaha/Ince/Delph style world beater?

There was so much hype about him at one stage - seemed as if everyone was after him - but never gets mentioned these days.

Is that Will Hughes guy actually any good or another Zaha/Ince/Delph style world beater?

There was so much hype about him at one stage - seemed as if everyone was after him - but never gets mentioned these days.

Good player though imo. Great 1st touch and awareness. Always looks like he's got time on the ball. Too much hype too early but still a good player in the making.

Reckon we'll go for Chris Martin. Apparently all of McClaren's play went through him and they looked terrible when he didn't play

Trouble is that doesn't like he's got the speed of sound to succeed in the PL. Yellow.