NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Genuinely annoying how all of the other teams are investing and moving forward. Wish we got a slice of the tv money everyone else did. c***s.

Indeed, ir if only we had say....£35 million sitting in the bank we could use.

Problem is the Mirror are the clubs partners now within the media so if they say its £25m then you would assume it's £25m.

The one slight positive spin we could put on it is the old "we don't want other clubs to know how much we've got to spend" ploy, try keep the asking prices down.

Probably not though.

Linked with a host of Championship players at 10m a pop, which seems to be the going rate nowadays for a good player at that level. Unless Ashley starts to realise that fees have doubled as TV money has increased we don't stand a chance and will only get weaker relative to our competition.

Linked with a host of Championship players at 10m a pop, which seems to be the going rate nowadays for a good player at that level. Unless Ashley starts to realise that fees have doubled as TV money has increased we don't stand a chance and will only get weaker relative to our competition.

I think this is inevitable either way. The squad needs so much that I can't see how we realistically close that gap, especially to our "top 8" ambitions. I don't think we'll be as bad in the coming season now that Carver has gone but we've been so poor in so many transfer windows that teams above us just need to address one or two weak areas and can do so with their new TV money. We need to address of 5 or 6 positions and do so without TV money.

I think this is inevitable either way. The squad needs so much that I can't see how we realistically close that gap, especially to our "top 8" ambitions. I don't think we'll be as bad in the coming season now that Carver has gone but we've been so poor in so many transfer windows that teams above us just need to address one or two weak areas and can do so with their new TV money. We need to address of 5 or 6 positions and do so without TV money.

Ansolutely. We have suffered from such under-investment that you would be looking at the best part of 100m now to get us competing for Europe.

I don't rate Bas Dost at all.

Dost ticks all the boxes for United – he has been well-scouted by Graham Carr, will be available for under £10million and has informed his representatives that he would be keen on a move to England.

Mystery solved. Always going to the bargain bin.

I don't rate Bas Dost at all.

Dost ticks all the boxes for United – he has been well-scouted by Graham Carr, will be available for under £10million and has informed his representatives that he would be keen on a move to England.

Mystery solved. Always going to the bargain bin.

You are not the only one. Can actually see this one happening.