NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would love Balotelli tbh :lol:

Why?

He would be a waste of space, cost a lot and score very little. He'd also upset the team with his big time act.

He's exactly what we don't want.

Why?

He would be a waste of space, cost a lot and score very little. He'd also upset the team with his big time act.

As long as Ashley is here this club is nothing. If we had some crazy fucker like Mario we'd at least be entertained by his antics. :lol:

Why?

He's an entertainer and a good player on his day.

When your club never tries to win anything, never will live up to expectations, the best you can hope for is good drama to talk about and get involved in.

Balotelli would be fucking awesome :lol:

Why?

He's an entertainer and a good player on his day.

He is an entertainer to fans at clubs he don't play for. Can't see I'm finding him funny when he strops as we lose at home to Sunderland.

He doesn't get on his 'day' much in our league.

I can't believe we are considering Balotelli unless it's a loan deal. Even that would be a mistake, although it would expose the board for continuing their make do and mend policy despite the big words.

Look, it won't happen so we should just stop it right here. I'm just saying it would be a somewhat exciting signing.

He's a cracking player on his day, but how many days would he have at Newcastle? I doubt he'd even put in a full shift on his debut. We should just stump up the cash and sign a  proper striker rather than looking to buy damaged goods on the cheap.

Guest Roger Kint

Look, it won't happen so we should just stop it right here. I'm just saying it would be a somewhat exciting signing.

He's a cracking player on his day, but how many days would he have at Newcastle? I doubt he'd even put in a full shift on his debut. We should just stump up the cash and sign a  proper striker rather than looking to buy damaged goods on the cheap.

Its not even true, why worry about it?

Its not even true, why worry about it?

I know but there's no real transfers to talk about so might as well shoot the breeze on bullshit rumours to pass the time. :lol:

Seen on the Newcastle United Blog (lol) that we're expected to sign Thauvin with a £10.6m offer - so basically Marseille reject £10.7m so some genius decides to write a story that we've went in with another offer with 100k less. How do these people even know how to breathe??