NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm told we'll probably get Thauvin with Cabella going there on loan.

Where we are desperate to add quality players to the team, we opt to let one go to bring another in. Thauvin may take a season to adapt to the league, something Cabella has just got over.

:lol:

Where we are desperate to add quality players to the team, we opt to let one go to bring another in. Thauvin may take a season to adapt to the league, something Cabella has just got over.

:lol:

It will still placate a large number of our fans I bet though.  :lol: :crazy2:

Unless Cabella is gasping to get away you'd think they let McClaren assess the whole squad before trying to pie them off.

If Cabella goes the other way at least we won't have two of these stupid haircuts in the squad

http://fan-people.com/wp-content/images-foot/florian-thauvin/Florian-THAUVIN-8688.jpg

Unfortunately for Cabella I don't think he is a winger at all, more an attacking midfielder. However we also signed two other attacking midfielders that summer in De Jong and Perez.

So rather than continue to persevere with him out of position a swap with a winger will help.

Yeah, I think that's ultimately the issue.

Cabella isn't direct and pacy enough out wide. I think we really need that badly.

As an attacking mid, he won't be played ahead of De Jong.

Balotelli man  :lol: remember when Janmaat dropped him? Highlight of last season tbh.

Absolutely  :lol:

What I liked best about it was how casually he just started walking away like it was nothing  :lol:

Yeah, I think that's ultimately the issue.

Cabella isn't direct and pacy enough out wide. I think we really need that badly.

As an attacking mid, he won't be played ahead of De Jong.

Won't be ahead of DeJong who can't play a game without an internal organ failing that is :lol:

If this 'swap' goes through my guess is that Marseilles are the ones insisting on it so they get a player in return to pacify their fans after selling 2-3 of their players.