NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£300,000? I don't know. That's like the profit from an hour of sweatshop time. Not sure that's reasonable.

Won't be competing for the balance sheet title with reckless cash throwing like that.

I like how the article is about signing some kid and they just drop it in all casual about Wijnaldum

This.

Newcastle close on Ivan Toney transfer as Steve McClaren eyes young talent

The 19-year-old striker will cost the St James' Park club around £300,000

Newcastle United are closing on a deal for Northampton Town teen Ivan Toney.

The 19-year-old striker has caught the eye of Premier League and Championship clubs with his performances for the League Two side and was close to joining Wolves last year.

But the Magpies have now swooped for the promising forward, and he is expected to become Steve McClaren's first signing as Newcastle boss if the £300,000 deal can be confirmed before the arrival of Georginio Wijnaldum.

Toney made his Football League debut aged 16 back in 2012, becoming Northampton's youngest-ever player.

He has three goals in 16 first-team appearances for the Cobblers.

DavyBaty81 ‏@david_baty  24m24 minutes ago

If wijnaldum happens there's gonna be a lot fans who have been moaning and calling the club looking like right idiots  #nufc

:fool:

Guest neesy111

DavyBaty81 ‏@david_baty  24m24 minutes ago

If wijnaldum happens there's gonna be a lot fans who have been moaning and calling the club looking like right idiots  #nufc

:fool:

The bloke has his profile picture as McClaren ffs.

Where does Wijnaldum play? Not sure I've ever seen him play although the name seems massively familiar.

A bit like Cabaye?

Nah it sounds nothing like Cabaye.

Where does Wijnaldum play? Not sure I've ever seen him play although the name seems massively familiar.

http://i.imgur.com/2fMqSrX.png

We dont need any more fucking midfielders/attacking midfielders. CB's should be priority. 3 of 'em