NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

There's other more burning needs, but personally I'd just enjoy what could be some excitement for once. That's not to say the spending should stop here.

Lets not kid ourselves, they arent going to buy CB's while we have loads of them no matter how desperate we are for them. Really need a striker too but at least we seem to be looking there even if we are just pondering

Yep. Said a few days ago that we tend to use player connections. I'm sure one or two of them will be mates from the national team.

McClaren's time in Holland might be a big plus as well when it comes to bringing players in from over there. I wouldn't normally fancy our chances over Everton otherwise, but it can't do any harm having McClaren as head coach rather than sausage and mash Carver.

Yep. Said a few days ago that we tend to use player connections. I'm sure one or two of them will be mates from the national team.

McClaren's time in Holland might be a big plus as well when it comes to bringing players in from over there. I wouldn't normally fancy our chances over Everton otherwise, but it can't do any harm having McClaren as head coach rather than sausage and mash Carver.

Minimal difference surely? Wages is the big differential. Having McLaren should give us better insight into good players in the division. Ones that could cope in the PL. Dassit.

Don't get it. We have 4 players that could do well at #10.

Need some f***ing defenders. Need a proper striker.

It's possible to play more than one attacking central player..

Has there actually been one rumour so far that has any substance at all?  I can honestly see us buying a few players but think it will be players we have not even been linked with and probably never heard of.

Any chance we're going to use De Jong as an out and out striker? Could be a possibility. Led the line for Ajax at times right?

tbf if you have at least 3 good AM's who can put the ball in the net you could get away with a riviere running the channels and doing the work

it'd be a massive risk though

I've only seen this guy play a few times. Can someone enlighten me as to where he might fit into the team?

Hard to say when we don't have a clue how McClaren wants to play. Could be different to what Pardew and Carver did for all we know.

I've only seen this guy play a few times. Can someone enlighten me as to where he might fit into the team?

Hard to say when we don't have a clue how McClaren wants to play. Could be different to what Pardew and Carver did for all we know.

At least we know he would have slotted in as left back then.

Any chance we're going to use De Jong as an out and out striker? Could be a possibility. Led the line for Ajax at times right?

This gives us options as it currently stands. I also think we could finally see us not having a strictly DM role. It's A new manager with tactics of his own. If we go with a 3 man midfield we could easily have 3 dynamic central guys out there.

Looking forward to Friday's game to try and get an idea of McClaren's approach. Should be interesting.

:lol: There are only so many ways to stack shit, KaKa.

Looking forward to Friday's game to try and get an idea of McClaren's approach. Should be interesting.

:lol: There are only so many ways to stack s***, KaKa.

I bet Williamson plays and hoofs it to Adam Armstrong. Also bet Colback takes every free kick and corner aiming for Willo :)

Guest antz1uk

:lol: There are only so many ways to stack s***, KaKa.

I bet Williamson plays and hoofs it to Adam Armstrong. Also bet Colback takes every free kick and corner aiming for Willo :)

with midfielders such as Sissokho, Anita, Cabella, Aarrons, De Jong and potentially Winmalden, f*** even Tiote & Abeid, there's no way he should be getting regular starts with a decent coaching setup

Don't get it. We have 4 players that could do well at #10.

Need some f***ing defenders. Need a proper striker.

It's possible to play more than one attacking central player..

But not 4. Perez, Wijnaldum, De Jong & Cabella can't play optimally in the same team. It's awful.