NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd be ok with Colo going too.

He's practically finished as a top level player. Another year down the line and he'll be totally cattled.

Might as well cash in now.

It would also indicate that the club want to totally rid the club of the AP regime/leadership which is fine by me.

It is kind of ironic though that they built their 'system' to enable a change of coach but use their approach/system/people/model in order to carry on (hence the 8 year contract to all of AP's hangers on) and yet they've spent this summer totally dismantling the very thing they put in place to be futureproof.

Assuming Woodman goes, if Colo does follow the rest out of the door, then the place is pretty much a stain free environment (other than Derek Wright).

Guest GeordieAce

It's typical Pardew isn't it. No idea on what players he needs to take a team in a new direction so starts going for players he knows are the safe option. We saw it time and time again up here. It's almost as if he's buying players to cling onto a job as long as possible.

There's no denying Cabaye is a great signing and player, but had he not have performed so well for us, Pardew wouldn't have had a clue who he was. Now he's rumoured to want Colo and Remy? It honestly wouldn't surprise me. The man's got no idea at all.

It's typical Pardew isn't it. No idea on what players he needs to take a team in a new direction so starts going for players he knows are the safe option. We saw it time and time again up here. It's almost as if he's buying players to cling onto a job as long as possible.

There's no denying Cabaye is a great signing and player, but had he not have performed so well for us, Pardew wouldn't have had a clue who he was. Now he's rumoured to want Colo and Remy? It honestly wouldn't surprise me at all. The man's got no idea at all.

This. He'll probably be offering Colo a 4 year deal on the same wages as well

I reckon he will go. Pardew loves Colo and I can see us cashing in his wages and small transfer fee.

He's been incredibly quiet, considering he's still officially club captain. Although,that's no change.

Ignoring who our other centre halves are, I won't be gutted to see him go.

Well I'm not going to ignore who our other centre halves are because we would be far better getting shot of them. Williamson is catastrophic and Taylor is never fit. That said if we bring in two centre backs to replace Colo then I'm all for it. If and when.

Guest Roger Kint

Colo out, Matip in. Matip and Mbemba start, Dummett is the substitute. Lascelles is the 4th guy. Dump the other two tits.

Would be an ideal scenario, can't see anyone taking Taylor/Williamson though.

I would be happy to let their contracts run out in 12 months if we end up with two top CB's this summer.

Guest Roger Kint

Why is this course playing so easy? When Tiger won here, no one was close to him. These guys are heading towards his record and they're all getting close.

You are Out of Bounds here

Why is this course playing so easy? When Tiger won here, no one was close to him. These guys are heading towards his record and they're all getting close.

Bizarre  :lol:

Bamford off to Palace on loan.

Don't you just know Pards has gone and got the biggest memory pen in Curry's and rinsed the f*** out of Carr's scouting reports :lol:

Pardew knowing how to use a computer, no chance.

Don't you just know Pards has gone and got the biggest memory pen in Curry's and rinsed the fuck out of Carr's scouting reports :lol:

He should be able to live off that for another season at least the useless cunt.

I'd worry about 2 new CBs, however good they might be once adjusted, starting together fresh to the league. And I don't fancy either Taylor or Willo helping them out too much. Would be happier to keep Colo for a year to help show them the ropes to begin with. Can't really see it happening anyway.

Don't you just know Pards has gone and got the biggest memory pen in Curry's and rinsed the f*** out of Carr's scouting reports :lol:

And no doubt passing them off as his own ideas to anyone that'll listen to him. The fucking spoon.