NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All though Rüdiger has gotten his debut in the German national side, he has only got one full season in the Bundesliga under his belt as far as I know, so I'd prefer someone a little bit more experienced. He's a big talent, but I feel it could be well much to expect him to make an impact in the PL straight away. Abdennour on the other hand looks like a leader and has the experience, but would he come here? He would also be a cup of nations candidate, wouldn't he? I would at least be much more comfortable with an experienced player next to Mbemba.

Guest Gomez

Don' watch the BuLi, do any of the prospective wankers have massive blond curly hair and occasionally start doing keepy uppy in the corner?

If not fuck 'em...

Yeah, I'm coming to realise that I'm in love with the concept of Colo, rather than the man himself :'(

Guest Rotor900

Shawcross £15m and be done with it man.

Seconded. Although those c***s would probably ask for double that.

Yep, if we sign another CB it will be the most difficult signing out of them all. It really needs to be someone with absolutely no question marks about them at all, in the prime of their career and ready to start games immediately. Not the kind of signing we usually do well.