NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pretty random fact here but apparently Dyer earned more money in 30 games for West Ham than Peter Beardsley did in his entire football career.

Pretty random fact here but apparently Dyer earned more money in 30 games for West Ham than Peter Beardsley did in his entire football career.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/09/af66ca2bafc309a5de0fd21ea8f98340.jpg

I met Dyer as I was coming out of the cinema once, stopped to shake my hand, seemed to be willing to meet with supporters despite him just wanting a night out.

He may have been young and stupid, but I don't think he was ever malice.

Never really disliked Dyer, seems an alright lad apart from some antics when he was younger.

I think he is involved with the Ipswich youth set up now.  A mate of mine's lad plays there and they both speak highly of him. 

I have seen him up the races before.  He was as flash as always, but actually stopped for a quick word when I got starstruck and just said "Alright Keiron" :lol: He had a grand each way on a 40/1 shot.  It come last  :lol:

I met Dyer as I was coming out of the cinema once, stopped to shake my hand, seemed to be willing to meet with supporters despite him just wanting a night out.

I saw him do this at the Silverlink pictures when he played for us. He was wearing a "The Rock" t-shirt, happily signed stuff and shook hands with anyone who approached him. I cant remember if this was before or after Dyer v Bowyer though.

I saw him do this at the Silverlink pictures when he played for us. He was wearing a "The Rock" t-shirt, happily signed stuff and shook hands with anyone who approached him. I cant remember if this was before or after Dyer v Bowyer though.

Aye, it was Silverlink where I met him, think he was a regular there, heard a few people who met him there. I think he was going to see 'Goal', I met him on the way out after seeing it.

Been told we've agreed a fee for Townsend who'll be off in January but if a London club comes in he'd rather stay down there. I guess it's easy enough to agree a fee. I'm not sure why we believe that's where we need to strengthen but it does suggest that Thauvin's days are probably numbered.

Been told we've agreed a fee for Townsend who'll be off in January but if a London club comes in he'd rather stay down there. I guess it's easy enough to agree a fee. I'm not sure why we believe that's where we need to strengthen but it does suggest that Thauvin's days are probably numbered.

Useless wankers. They'll 'go English' now and buy all the shit that can't get games elsewhere for fees we shouldn't be paying. Townsend will do fuck all with us, if he even deigned to join us of course.