NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Exactly with you. Redmond over Townsend any day of the week.

If we're talking English players - Iorfa, Will Hughes, and Nathan Redmond.

I'd stay well clear of Hughes until he's back up and running again. Pretty nasty injury right in a crucial time for his development.

Redmond would be great but can't see us bidding £15m for him and couldn't see Norwich accepting that either.

Who's Iorfa?

Wolves fullback. Plays on the U21s. I randomly pay attention to the u21s when some of the bigger players were getting call ups there the other summer.

Who's Iorfa?

Wolves fullback. Plays on the U21s. I randomly pay attention to the u21s when some of the bigger players were getting call ups there the other summer.

Yup, he's a very promising left back. I'd prefer Sam Byram personally though.

Who's Iorfa?

Byram plays on the right though doesn't he?

I'd be livid if Naismith was all we got in January.

Me too. Rather we got no-one.

If we do spend anything I would think they'd get a CB and/or a CM.  The inadequacies in our team are pretty obvious and even our lot wouldn't pay January prices for a position where we're relatively well stocked when other positions are crying out for some love.

Everton want £10m for Naismith apparently. That's going to happen...

£10m for Naismith? :lol: Good luck with that.

Norwich already had an £8m bid rejected in the summer. Prices don't go down in January. Even if we don't get the £10m asking price, I think we'd certainly be offered £8m again.

The Newcastle interest doesn't seem to ring true though. Wrong age. Norwich, Villa and Sunderland rumours sound more plausible.

Who's Iorfa?

Thought he played right back, the few times I saw him he was on the right. I liked that he's fucking big at 6 foot 2 and looks pacy and strong.

Who's Iorfa?

Thought he played right back, the few times I saw him he was on the right. I liked that he's fucking big at 6 foot 2 and looks pacy and strong.

He does, but assuming we want a young full back who can play further up the pitch, he'd be the one I'd go for. Mind you we're short on both sides aren't we?

11 days until we buy a new player?  :yao:

11 days until we start releasing stories about a transfer summit and then a slow drip feeding of stories to dampen expectations over the whole of January.

Need to switch the monitor on first.

Who's Iorfa?

Thought he played right back, the few times I saw him he was on the right. I liked that he's f***ing big at 6 foot 2 and looks pacy and strong.

He does, but assuming we want a young full back who can play further up the pitch, he'd be the one I'd go for. Mind you we're short on both sides aren't we?

Yep, I'd actually love for us to sign Jetro Willems to play LB - a brilliant passer, crosser of the ball from PSV who we've been linked with a ton. I'd then love for us to sign Iorfa to play RB / compete with Janmaat.

Obviously I'd like for us to sign a CB, CM (x2), and some wingers as well. Basically a whole new team :lol:

Who's Iorfa?

Thought he played right back, the few times I saw him he was on the right. I liked that he's f***ing big at 6 foot 2 and looks pacy and strong.

Yep, I'd actually love for us to sign Jetro Willems to play LB - a brilliant passer, crosser of the ball from PSV who we've been linked with a ton. I'd then love for us to sign Iorfa to play RB / compete with Janmaat.

Obviously I'd like for us to sign a CB, CM (x2), and some wingers as well. Basically a whole new team :lol:

Isn't Jetro injured?