NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where does Wijnaldum play? Not sure I've ever seen him play although the name seems massively familiar.

http://i.imgur.com/2fMqSrX.png

We dont need any more fucking midfielders/attacking midfielders. CB's should be priority. 3 of 'em

Our midfielders are shit though, although I get where you're coming from.

Buying players based on what we need hasn't been a concern for an age though, I assume this guy might be flipped for profit although transfermarkt says he's contracted 'til 2018 and PSV paid €6.5m for him and are notorious profit merchants themselves.

We need creativity, anyone who can provide it is an absolute must. I would actually put it above sorting the defense out seeing as Pardew's first season proved you can set the team to be hard to beat irrelevant of individuals but if you can't create you are fucked.

Not that Wijnaldum would come here mind.

We need creativity, anyone who can provide it is an absolute must. I would actually put it above sorting the defense out seeing as Pardew's first season proved you can set the team to be hard to beat irrelevant of individuals but if you can't create you are fucked.

Not that Wijnaldum would come here mind.

I'm sure he would it's more a case of we won't do what's required to get him here.

Guest Roger Kint

DavyBaty81 ‏@david_baty  24m24 minutes ago

If wijnaldum happens there's gonna be a lot fans who have been moaning and calling the club looking like right idiots  #nufc

:fool:

The bloke has his profile picture as McClaren ffs.

The lads a massive bellend, some of his other tweets are much worse.

Guest neesy111

If wijnaldum happens there's gonna be a lot fans who have been moaning and calling the club looking like right idiots  #nufc

The bloke has his profile picture as McClaren ffs.

The lads a massive bellend, some of his other tweets are much worse.

I try to avoid NUFC on twitter full stop nowadays.  95% of it is dribble.

Be surprised if many people have seen him consistently, except Unbelievable. Most just base it on his FM/FIFA hype

I've seen him play about two dozen times, 2011-2013. I've interviewed him as well for a UK newspaper.

Not a chance in hell we would get anywhere near him.

And when we don't get him, then this weapon will look like even more of a zoomer than he already does.

Next, please. Wijnaldum is so far out of our league it's not even a consideration.

Be surprised if many people have seen him consistently, except Unbelievable. Most just base it on his FM/FIFA hype

I've seen him play about two dozen times, 2011-2013. I've interviewed him as well for a UK newspaper.

Not a chance in hell we would get anywhere near him.

What type of player is he?

FWIW, I remember Wijnaldum in the World Cup and I thought he was excellent. If I recall right, he played an anchor role in central midfield, and would be great for us in that position.

Great signing if it comes off.