NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players from Scotland rarely do well. Arteta and Larsson stick out but I can't think of many more.

It's like signing from league one or championship at best.

David Weir and of course Steven Naismith.

Reno Gattuso surely gets an honourable mention. Wasn't he just on loan at rangers though?

Players from Scotland rarely do well. Arteta and Larsson stick out but I can't think of many more.

It's like signing from league one or championship at best.

David Weir and of course Steven Naismith.

Reno Gattuso surely gets an honourable mention. Wasn't he just on loan at rangers though?

Colin Hendry, Duncan Ferguson

Sounds like he's too lightweight to play LB in the premier league*, we don't need another Shane Ferguson. Unless he's a left midfielder in the mould of Jeremy Mathieu :lol:

*I've never seen him play.

IKON - Guerreiro or Willems?

IF i knew that we're going to sign Willems in january then i think i would be prepared to wait. I desperately think we do need one now though, and i was impressed with Guerreiro in the Euros i must say. Naah wait for Willems for me like :lol: A little bit stronger from what i've seen of them, and that left foot with Mitro/Gini/SDJ in the box...

Love the Willems obsession on here, almost like the mackems with N'Zogbia a few years ago.

I hate wanting to sign a skillful young left back who has a hell of a cross. is on the heels of the national side and is close friends with our marquee summer signing, like.

To be fair to others it's mostly me and Kanji :lol:

It's def lead by you and me and I couldn't care less. I'd sign a few PSV players too just so Unbelievable could enjoy this club again, the love racist b******.

Newcastle had been linked with a move for Wolves striker Benik Afobe but McClaren said there was nothing in those rumours and added he is happy with his strikers.

Asked whether he needed to add to that department, he replied: “No, not really.

“I am happy with that.

“Papiss will always score goals.

“Mitrovic has to get used to the Premier League – he is doing that.

“I thought he was excellent at Old Trafford, grew into the game; Ayoze played up front in midweek on his own.

“We have got Riviere, who is coming back from injury, so we have enough in that position.”