NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Total speculation here but Man Utd will probably be selling De Gea before the window shuts, and Lloris seems to be the name people think they'll go for.

Any chance Spurs are in for Krul? I remember him being linked with them before Lloris signed a new contract last year IIRC

Total speculation here but Man Utd will probably be selling De Gea before the window shuts, and Lloris seems to be the name people think they'll go for.

Any chance Spurs are in for Krul? I remember him being linked with them before Lloris signed a new contract last year IIRC

Think Man Utd want Navas as part of the deal so no.

At this date, not a single chance that'll happen.

Turkish clubs Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Trabzonspor were thought to interested, and a late swoop for Cisse can’t be ruled out by the trio of Super Lig sides.

Galatasaray did not table an official offer for Cisse and Newcastle wanted more than the €5m price tag mooted in the Turkish media.

The window for Turkish clubs closed yesterday.

Am I missing something here?

Turkish clubs Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Trabzonspor were thought to interested, and a late swoop for Cisse can’t be ruled out by the trio of Super Lig sides.

Galatasaray did not table an official offer for Cisse and Newcastle wanted more than the €5m price tag mooted in the Turkish media.

http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/back-to-the-future-part-ii-original.jpg

No that's wrong, the window in turkey closes tomorrow.

Adam Crafton ‏@AdamCrafton_  2m2 minutes ago East, England

#THFC exploring €20m move for Newcastle's Spanish striker Ayoze Perez. Contact between clubs at weekend. See @MailSport

Please don't kill the slight optimism already.

#THFC exploring €20m move for Newcastle's Spanish striker Ayoze Perez. Contact between clubs at weekend. See @MailSport

Would be very deflating.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Would be very deflating.

Hmmm, wonder if Townsend would be part of that deal if it happened?

Guest palnese

£20m is quite of a lot of money tbf. But yeah, wouldn't even sell him for £100m at this point. My favourite player at the club.