NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think it would take a ridiculous sum of money for us to consider selling Perez.  I wouldn't sell full stop, he's one of the most classy players I've seen at the club and in future could be world class.  But I have no illusions that if someone offered a huge amount we'd sell.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/462050/Newcastle-star-Papiss-Cisse-ready-to-quit-club-ahead-of-transfer-deadline-day

Asked if he would still be at Newcastle when the transfer window closes on Tuesday at 6pm, he said:

"I don't know. Seriously, I don't know.

"I don't like to speak about it."

"I always want to play and I'm always ready but I don't know if I've done something wrong," he added.

"The decision is for the gaffer to make and I accept that but it's very hard for me.

"It's not the first time this has happened - two years ago and earlier this year again.

"Maybe one day, here or away, I will have my chance to play football again."

Newcastle are keeping tabs on Hamburg's Pierre-Michel Lasogga and could swoop if Cisse leaves.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/462050/Newcastle-star-Papiss-Cisse-ready-to-quit-club-ahead-of-transfer-deadline-day

Asked if he would still be at Newcastle when the transfer window closes on Tuesday at 6pm, he said:

"I don't know. Seriously, I don't know.

"I don't like to speak about it."

"I always want to play and I'm always ready but I don't know if I've done something wrong," he added.

"The decision is for the gaffer to make and I accept that but it's very hard for me.

"It's not the first time this has happened - two years ago and earlier this year again.

"Maybe one day, here or away, I will have my chance to play football again."

Newcastle are keeping tabs on Hamburg's Pierre-Michel Lasogga and could swoop if Cisse leaves.

Isn't that a rehash? Doubt Cisse will go now.

Urgh shut up Cisse man. In 3 of his 4 seasons he's basically been the first name on the teamsheet. There are other options now and he needs to earn his place.

Aye. He was lucky to have kept a place at all after 12/13 and 13/14