NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Gouffran mentions are really cringe. I mean ... come off it.

Not really :lol:

No one knows who he is, of course the reaction is gonna be what we know of french players from Bordeaux. It's a natural human response :lol:

Who knows, he might actually be shit :lol: wouldn't even surprise me tbh.

Not sure if it had been mentioned, but Basel striker Albian Ajeti linked to us after contract talks stall. His contract ends in June and apparently seems like we've offered him one.

http://www.blick.ch/incoming/newcastle-bietet-mehrjahresvertrag-fcb-stellt-seinen-jungstar-kalt-id4525770.html

18 years old, just where our attention should be focused i'd say

We were even previously linked with the Toulouse striker too, the one that used to be in futsal ... Ben Yedder? Could be him also. More realistic than the two you mentioned perhaps.

People knock France but ... Ben Arfa, Remy and Cabaye were brought in from there man. We just need to get the right type of players in. Simples.

Sounds like it will be Saivet and others Mole. Saivet sounds alright. Looked good in the tie with Liverpool, though that's all I've seen of him really. Kante was such a low key signing for Leicester and has been brilliant for them.

We just have to pray that the club nails it this time around. We're due some studs from there for sure after not quite getting it right with a few of late.

I'm not against it btw i was just mocking the big splash thing, people might not like it to admit it but the team was a lot better when it was dominated by frenchies because they had some semblance of quality.

Arguably the only French starter we have left is our best player, i don't really give a shit what someones passport says btw as long as they are good.

Remy was brought in from QPR.

I understand that but, they got him from France nicking him from right under our stupid noses. He was brilliant right away is more the point I was making, and we did pay the fee required at the time, which was a realistic one for us.

L'equipe saying we're bidding €25m for Lacazette

Isn't that what we were rumoured to be looking to pay for Berahino in the summer? But West Brom wanted more? Guess we'll see about that. The Lacazette hype has definitely died down for the moment, so would be a good time to go for it. We're not that smart though. I'd be very surprised.