NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sums up Pardew's actual judgement and preferences in a player. Mark Noble.

Just f*** off and die Pardew, you flatulent useless ringpiece of a clueless cuntflap.

This rumour has been confirmed somewhere? :lol:

Just f*** off and die Pardew, you flatulent useless ringpiece of a clueless cuntflap.

How do we know its true?.... i mean Sky are the only ones reporting it and its not like Sky don't have a channel they want people to tune into tomorrow.  :rolleyes:

How do we know its true?.... i mean Sky are the only ones reporting it and its not like Sky don't have a channel they want people to tune into tomorrow.  :rolleyes:

We don't, the problem is we know it's plausible with that cunt.

How do we know its true.... i mean Sky are the only ones reporting it and its not like Sky don't have a channel they want people to tune into tomorrow.  :rolleyes:

We've been linked with exciting playmakers like Grenier, Cabella and Duricic. Then some guy on Twitter mentions Noble and bimpy just loses it. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

How do we know its true.... i mean Sky are the only ones reporting it and its not like Sky don't have a channel they want people to tune into tomorrow.  :rolleyes:

Who's our manager ?, then think about it for a second. Obertan instead of anyone, Shola instead of Hatem, Perch instead of Anita......etc....i hate him.

Guest bimpy474

We've been linked with exciting playmakers like Grenier, Cabella and Duricic. Then some guy on Twitter mentions Noble and bimpy just loses it. :lol:

Fucking right i do, Fearful as it was my suggestion as what Pardew and JFK might do if everything else fails :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Do you really bimps? Hadn't seen you mention it before.

I did a few days ago, just think it's a Pardew type of pick  :puke:

I can assure you it's not a rumour.

He really is a flatulent, useless ringpiece of a clueless cuntflap.

f***ing right i do, Fearful as it was my suggestion as what Pardew and JFK might do if everything else fails :lol:

I understand the fear but this is just too coincidental to me.... don't worry we'll do nothing :lol:

Not what you probably wanted to hear mind :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I can assure you it's not a rumour.

He really is a flatulent, useless ringpiece of a clueless cuntflap.

:snod:

Guest bimpy474

f***ing right i do, Fearful as it was my suggestion as what Pardew and JFK might do if everything else fails :lol:

I understand the fear but this is just too coincidental to me.... don't worry we'll do nothing :lol:

Aye, it will be disgusting if we dont sign a replacement. And this time it's not about spending too much as the money is there, none of it has to come from Ashley.

God i hate all them cunts running this club. Even the tea lady can fuck right off.

Aye, it will be disgusting if we dont sign a replacement. And this time it's not about spending too much as the money is there, none of it has to come from Ashley.

God i hate all them c***s running this club. Even the tea lady can f*** right off.

:lol: Nah she's alright..... for now.