NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've been a fan 21 years and this is the worst period by far.

I was far more depressed under souness but then again he could be sacked and there was hope. Ashley isn't going anywhere so though its not as bad,  we're not even in the tunnel let alone seeing the light at the end of it

I fail to see how this is worse than 2006 tbh. We needed to replace Shearer and effectively Owen for a year, Shepherd gives us Martins & Sibierski. The mood on here that night and days after was as low as I can remember.

And the less said about the way we treated Milner that day, the better.

Would be delighted with a loan. How far we have fallen...

To 8th, 3 points behind last years Champions, but aye, this is the worst it's ever been.

You must be mental if you are happy with our transfer activity.

I fail to see how this is worse than 2006 tbh. We needed to replace Shearer and effectively Owen for a year, Shepherd gives us Martins & Sibierski. The mood on here that night and days after was as low as I can remember.

Same issues but no replacements, Shepherd at least spunked our money on shit, Ashley doesn't even attempt that.

that was a brief snapshot though, a polaroid of misery...we're currently in a peter jackson-esque marathon of despair, probably coming to the end of film one with another 2 hobbit sequels still to come

To 8th, 3 points behind last years Champions, but aye, this is the worst it's ever been.

Not particularly happy, but happy not to spend for the sake of it. The "over time" transfer activity has genuinely improved us, to the point we're only 3 points behind a Champion winning squad, looking at the League table, the teams above us (bar Everton) have way more resources than us. Everton have the Lukaku effect in their favour we'll see where they end up.

There's a difference between being happy with this shit and worst it's ever been.

Souness was worse for me. Him destroying the squad after all the optimism SBR had built was awful.

Guest bimpy474

So now the stories are about a busy summer, rebuilding etc. What utter garbage, we seen all that shit before.

Sick to death of this cunt running the club.

Same issues but no replacements, Shepherd at least spunked our money on s***, Ashley doesn't even attempt that.

I'd rather he didn't to be honest.

There's a difference between being happy with this s*** and worst it's ever been.

Souness was worse for me. Him destroying the squad after all the optimism SBR had built was awful.

Never said it was the worst although tbh it must be close. We have zero ambition (less than when Souness was manager) and the owner constantly takes the piss out of us. Not a great time imo.

would also say in relation to ronaldo's point it's only time in my period watching nufc and indeed football that we, or indeed anyone, actively don't bother to compete in competitions

it's not just about signings, you could forgive that if they were putting in everything on the pitch tbh but watch that fucking car salesman oversee limp exit after limp exit in the cups because it tires us out is sickening, it's just about broke me now and pardew is complicit in it all

Guest Brazilianbob

I was going to post about the proposed summer rebuild, but you know what?  I can't be bothered because it just won't happen period!!!!!

Guest Brazilianbob

Talking about the club not wanting to compete in the cup compos shouldnt the club be fined?  Clubs that put out weak teams in the past have been fined, so whats changed?

Talking about the club not wanting to compete in the cup compos shouldnt the club be fined?  Clubs that put out weak teams in the past have been fined, so whats changed?

The rule.