NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Given how well we've been following script so far there will be an "offer" for a PL player at some stage tomorrow.

If we insist on making fake offers for players why not put an offer in for the best makem player (whoever that is) and try and ruffle them up a bit.

I think Noble is a decent player tbh. Wouldn't want us to sign him because he isn't what we need and is nowhere near Cabaye in terms of ability but he isn't anywhere near as bad as some are making out.

I think Noble is a decent player tbh. Wouldn't want us to sign him because he isn't what we need and is nowhere near Cabaye in terms of ability but he isn't anywhere near as bad as some are making out.

:thup:

Guest bimpy474

He's a cunt, i hate him because he plays for Wham. Growing up with a Wham supporting bully of a big brother, it has turned me to hatred for them. The fact Fathead is their manager makes it all the more satisfying for me to hate them.

And Noble with his, alright, innit, chicken run, Wham burberry wearing council estate cunt face, can go fuck himself up the shitter with a marrow.

:lol:

?

I know we have had some shit transfer windows particularly recently and we always say the current one is the worst but this one must be up there. Lost our best player and it is so obvious they are just banking the cash and taking the piss out of us. Bastards.

selling carroll which of course was the correct thing to do but then get shefki kuqi on a free  :(

shefki is still available actually, worth another punt?

He is a free agent now, his last club was hibs but he was voted worst player in the spl 2012-13

I think the last few windows except maybe for last January (although I still wanted a striker going into the last day) I've managed to get my anger out the day before deadline day and somehow learnt to just accept we aren't doing anything on the final day, despite nearly every other team doing some sort of business.

Deep down I know I'll still be holding out hope right to the last minute we may do something, but accepting that it's almost certainly not going to happen somehow makes it easier.

So it's been too late to replace our best performer again, who knew. Even more brilliantly, this time we knew he wanted to leave half a year ago and even promised him he could leave this month, and STILL couldn't replace him. :thup: :thup:

And the same wankers will defend this again, I've absolutely no doubt.

For me the worst thing about this transfer window inactivity is because it's come on the back of the last window of inactivity. I am also just so pissed off with them missing an opportunity to push, really buying from a position of strength is the way to go, we are there now, a good core of a team who need a few pieces here and there to really push towards challenging for CL, but we just refuse to do it, frustrating as fuck. The loss of our best player, suspension of our top goalscorer for 3 vital fixtures and the upturn in fortunes for the inbreds down the road doesn't help the mood either.