NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still not convinced he's actually good

This.

He's the budget Arjen Robben.

Although that 4 or 5 game spell in Autumn he was ridiculous. His performance at Villa Park was Ben Arfa esque. The irony.

Don't get why the Journal are saying he's fallen out of favour, hasn't he been injured?

Only just injured I think, has been on the bench for a while.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2553268/Andros-Townsend-champing-bit-return-Tottenham-welcome-host-injured-stars.html

According to that he had a hamstring injury for nearly two months of the season like.

http://i.imgur.com/ELUx7YX.png

:thup:

Started twice since coming back from it.

Poor? Dear me, man.

I know he's English and nowt special, like.

He'd do wonders for us at the minute, would cost too much though.  That's said objectively, without any of the Ashley patter.  Would get far better value elsewhere.

He's average at worst. I know for a fact if he was French/Dutch/German and had scored and impressed for his country this season there'd be a collective wankfest going on, with you cheerleading.

Agree with Ronaldo, the idea that he's poor because he's not got as much talent as Ben Arfa is quite strange.  He's a decent player with promising raw talent and with years to improve.

Guest zicomartin

Pardew tapping up British players, now.

He is trying to whip up a frenzy of excitement to cover his tracks.  :frantic:

Its not working.  :fool:

I think they'll have to loan De Jong out again, they'll never get a decent sum at the moment. I'd take him back as well tbh but we need to replace Remy as well which is the hard part.