NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His job is to find players within a given criteria that Mike Ashley and co have remitted him to do. They are telling him to find contract issue guys for cheap with potential. He's done a bang up job finding names with massive potential and pedigree. However the idiot managing the club has figured out a way to f*** these players up.

Also if he presents 10 names. We sign 1. And that 1 isn't exactly a fit, it's not the scouts fault. Blame the chairman for not knowing football, the manager for not having the power to veto and then also compound he's figured out a way to make good players look lost.

Perhaps we'd all want more cheap no name players who turn into class players - however our manager has proven that he can't harness and develop players with his crap tactics and insistence on pure graft and negative tactics.

Just my 2 cents. I think Carr is good and has done well to get us talented players within a specific criteria given to him - id love to see these guys under a better manager who actually has a football philosophy that suits his players.

This

Sissoko looked a world beater when he started his first game at Villa. Then, as he became more and more Pardued, he became the sullen shadow of a player he was this season.

I have no appetite to get excited about potential new signings with this fraud in charge. The longer he clings to power, the more regressed the squad will become meaning that even with the boost of a few good additions to the squad we will, ultimately be subjected to turgid long ball rubbish with benign, predictable, up imaginative set

Pieces.

Like changing your kegs after you've shat yourself without wiping your arse first.

Where's the £65m profit gone if we need to sell to buy?

Exactly - it is all bollocks. We have a stockpile of cash but they lie and folk continue to believe it.

Unless Ashley's taking his loan back quicker. Which could be good news re selling the club.

Guest neesy111

Exactly - it is all bollocks. We have a stockpile of cash but they lie and folk continue to believe it.

Unless Ashley's taking his loan back quicker. Which could be good news re selling the club.

That isn't good news, why would he sell the club if he can make good profits every season?

That isn't good news, why would he sell the club if he can make good profits every season?

Not if the protests against Pardle continue and especially when the attendance figures drop, which they will.

I think we have some genuinely talented youngsters in Abeid, Armstrong, Campbell, Aarons, Good, Satka, Bigirimana and Woodman. The sad thing is under the current coaching setup, they barely have a chance to fulfil a tenth of their talent.

Alan Pardew is set to sell every one of his players who were loaned out this season.

Midfielder Conor Newton announced yesterday that he would not be staying with his hometown side.

Pardew sent seven more players out to other clubs over the season.

But James Tavernier (Rotherham), Jonas Gutierrez (Norwich), Mehdi Abeid (Panathinaikos), Shane Ferguson (Birmingham), Romain Amalfitano (Dijon), Haris Vuckic, (Rotherham) and Adam Campbell (St Mirren) have not done enough to catch the eye of their manager.

Only Abeid in Greece can claim to have had a good season.

Many have failed to play regularly, including Ferguson at Birmingham and Campbell in Scotland with St Mirren.

The Sunday Sun understands that it is highly unlikely any will feature next season.

Pardew needs to sell before he can buy and while these eight are hardly going to rake in millions, they will free up the wage bill.

Campbell’s age – he is still only 19 – may save him, but if he is kept on then he will be loaned out.

With Loic Remy and Luuk de Jong set to play their final match for Newcastle today – De Jong may not even feature – and question marks hanging over so many first-team stars, Pardew must be backed in the summer.

Shola Ameobi will also go and with Papiss Cisse potentially missing until September, as things stand, the manager will have no strikers available to him after today’s match at Liverpool.

Pardew has never needed an excuse to talk up Ameobi and hopes the veteran receives a good reception from the away fans this afternoon.

He said: “Shola is somebody that everybody within the group has the highest regard for. He’s been an outstanding player for the football club.

“He never whinges or moans. He’s not always been the first choice, but always tried to do the best job he can.

“I love him dearly and will speak to him and try to sort out his situation. But this is possibly his last game and I hope our fans give him a good send off.”

Newton confirmed on his Twitter account that he won’t be back at St James’ Park.

He said: “Sad to hear I won’tbe at Newcastle United nextseason, but I’m looking forward to a new page of my career and life.

“I would like to thank the club and wish them and my friends I leave behind there all the best in their future endeavours.”

Thats cos he knows which side his toast is buttered on and the club has made him a millionaire for being average.  Maybe the other players have a bit of AMBITION!!!!

Such a dirty word in and around NUFC these days.

Guest chopey

We are getting rid of all our loan players and at least 5 of the first team so I hope these two are prepared to play loads of games next year

Might not be a money issue, might be down to the 25-man squad rules for the Premiership.  Players like Sammy Ameobi & Paul Dummet wouldn't have had to be registered this season due to their age but next season they'll have to be fully registered members of the squad.  Same goes for some of the players out on loan, without getting rid of some of the fringe players we'd have more than 25 "senior" players to register.

Guest chopey

Might not be a money issue, might be down to the 25-man squad rules for the Premiership.  Players like Sammy Ameobi & Paul Dummet wouldn't have had to be registered this season due to their age but next season they'll have to be fully registered members of the squad.  Same goes for some of the players out on loan, without getting rid of some of the fringe players we'd have more than 25 "senior" players to register.

Shhhhhhhhush man, Pardew could be reading this

They have claimed for the last few transfer windows that there is money to spend and they already have the Cabaye money so saying they have to sell to buy is rubbish. 

And as we have not been replacing players sold in the last couple of years that means the wage bill should be much less.

But they will probably blame the fans for not buying season tickets.

They have claimed for the last few transfer windows that there is money to spend and they already have the Cabaye money so saying they have to sell to buy is rubbish. 

And as we have not been replacing players sold in the last couple of years that means the wage bill should be much less.

But they will probably blame the fans for not buying season tickets.

I can actuall see that happening  :lol: