NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£60m :lol:

I'd be fucking raging if he got backed with that, use a wedge of it to bring a decent manager in and back him with less you fuck monkeys.

Disgraceful though that would be, it would actually be more effective :lol:

£60m :lol:

I'd be f***ing raging if he got backed with that, use a wedge of it to bring a decent manager in and back him with less you f*** monkeys.

Disgraceful though that would be, it would actually be more effective :lol:

:lol:

Would honestly prefer it, especially as it would mean the good players we have already wouldn't constantly be getting wasted.

There's absolutely no way we're spending even half that much man.. :lol:

I think people are aware of this.

So why get yourself worked up about the prospect of it being given to Pardew to spend?

The Edwards article contained two bits of "news": 1) Pardew is staying and 2) he will be given 60 million this summer.

The second bit was denied by the club within half an hour, yet that is what people are up in arms about, ignoring the much more important 1) snippet... :lol:

There's absolutely no way we're spending even half that much man.. :lol:

I think people are aware of this.

So why get yourself worked up about the prospect of it being given to Pardew to spend?

The Edwards article contained two bits of "news": 1) Pardew is staying and 2) he will be given 60 million this summer.

The second bit was denied by the club within half an hour, yet that is what people are up in arms about, ignoring the much more important 1) snippet... :lol:

Thought the '£60m :lol:' was enough to show I thought it was bollocks, obviously not. 

still chuckle at everyone's bewilderment when pardew came out with "movable feast" as a metaphor for the transfer window :lol: :lol:

oh god what was this one? :lol:

It's in the article SanToon linked : http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/newcastle-owner-mike-ashley-will-splash-the-cash-says-alan-pardew-1-5962587

But Pardew insists he is in agreement about the need for more signings.

“It’s a movable feast – that’s the trouble with the transfer window,” Pardew told the Gazette.

“One knocks on to another. A signing goes in one club, and releases someone else.

:lol: He has no idea what that is.