NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Document question: Why are there so many inconsistent messages from the club concerning transfer budgets and numbers of players? We have heard of just two recruits, five recruits and even six recruits. Do these messages take into account the players that are out of contract and players on loan that also need replacing?

The board explained that the message it had continued to convey in relation to transfers - including in LC's statement in April - is, and will remain, its view. It was explained that any other messages or reports were unhelpful for both the club and its supporters and that the club will continue to work to address any issues.

SH and VV underlined that how transfer messaging is managed is important for fans.

The board agreed on the importance of a cohesive message and explained that the club is happy to stand by the general principles outlined in LC's statement in April 2014.

The board stated that it aims to avoid over promising and under delivering and that mixed messaging had to be avoided.

Document question: We are told that money is available; we (have) heard this statement at every transfer window. But in the last two windows we have failed to make any permanent signings. Why is this?

The board confirmed money is available to spend on players but has to ensure the right players are purchased for the right price.

Chris Forster (CF): Why haven't we made any permanent signings in the last two windows?

It was explained that the club had addressed the question in the previous Fans Forum and that its transfer activity in 2013/14 had been the loan arrivals of Loic Remy and Luuk de Jong and the sale of Yohan Cabaye.

:anguish:

Such scum running our club.

Speaking as on outsider, I have absolutely no idea what your off-season transfers are going to be like. You could conceivably end up selling/releasing a dozen players, and getting another dozen in. Keeping Pardew will be an insane decision.

no one permanently in, several players out, the club realize they are in crisis at the end of the window and loan 3 rubbishes just for filling in the team sheet.

Guest chopey

As crap as it is, i just know the club is going to bring me back in before the start of next season.

fuck me, nowt like standing up for your principles the club as we know it dead please stop trying to hold on to it it's gone until Ashley leaves

Speaking as on outsider, I have absolutely no idea what your off-season transfers are going to be like. You could conceivably end up selling/releasing a dozen players, and getting another dozen in. Keeping Pardew will be an insane decision.

Basically doing what the mackems did last summer. They must be the new model :(

Guest Simba

Why haven't we made any permanent signings.

Well we made 2 loans and sold our best player.

Wot

:frantic: :snod:

Guest chopey

Sell all our good players, sign loans and frees and stay mid table its enough to make you sick.