NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://t.co/IPS76TPITk

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  3s

#nufc make an enquiry about centre-back Stefan Radu (claim Lazio sources). More here: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-express-interest-lazios-7156855

:frantic:

Di Marzio ( very reliable journalist) said we made a offer for him last night along with Fiorentina so i believe this based on my faith in his reporting :lol:

I doubt he rejects Fiorentina in favor of us though.

Last summer the club came close to securing a free transfer for Brazilian centre-back Douglas before Joe Kinnear decided to cancel the deal because of reservations expressed by Alan Pardew.

This part is interesting though. Again, can't see Pardew rejecting a 6'4" defender.

http://t.co/IPS76TPITk

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  3s

#nufc make an enquiry about centre-back Stefan Radu (claim Lazio sources). More here: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-express-interest-lazios-7156855

:frantic:

Di Marzio ( very reliable journalist) said we made a offer for him last night along with Fiorentina so i believe this based on my faith in his reporting :lol:

I doubt he rejects Fiorentina in favor of us though.

I would wonder why the fuck we are after defenders when we need attacking players and creative players but then I know the answer

Last summer the club came close to securing a free transfer for Brazilian centre-back Douglas before Joe Kinnear decided to cancel the deal because of reservations expressed by Alan Pardew.

This part is interesting though. Again, can't see Pardew rejecting a 6'4" defender.

Especially not if he is a jumper

I would wonder why the fuck we are after defenders when we need attacking players and creative players but then I know the answer

Because our defence leaks goals for fun as well.

Pards wasn't fooled by his English sounding name and uncovered him for the dirty forrin he is.

To be fair we do need a CB... Williamson and Taylor are not good enough while Mapou and Colo can not play together.

We need one but whether the club would sanction another signing while we are doing 'fine' with those we have is another matter.

I would wonder why the f*** we are after defenders when we need attacking players and creative players but then I know the answer

Eh? :lol:

To be fair we do need a CB... Williamson and Taylor are not good enough while Mapou and Colo can not play together.

We need one but whether the club would sanction another signing while we are doing 'fine' with those we have is another matter.

No arguments there, but then again we "need" a lot of things. Likelihood is we won't get the large majority of it.

I would wonder why the f*** we are after defenders when we need attacking players and creative players but then I know the answer

Our defence, it ain't so good.

Just curious about the extent you went to change my post. :lol:

Did I? Didn't mean too.

Ah Radu, winner of the "Stupidest red card ever seen" award.

Youtube "Radu red card" and be amazed

Will help squash any chances of qualification for the Europa through Fair Play, then. ;)

Considering it was was my post got no idea how the fuck he did that :lol:

This guy is 6 ft nothing. Makes sense I suppose.

We already have a 6 ft centre back that gets shunted out to right back, so why not get another one that can get shunted out to left back.

It's all coming together beautifully.