NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If MYM and Haidara go, whilst continuing to play dummet/williamson/taylor, simply because fucking Pardew doesn't think they're up to it/can't use them...I've had it.  TBH the fact that HBA is going to go for these reasons should be enough when I think about it.

Guest reefatoon

Is that how they usually do the closing down signage at SD? Just a marker and a surface? :lol:

That's right. They use a big marker and one of Ashley's white shirts.

Guest reefatoon

Wow, looks like we are going to have to sign about 16 players at this rate.  Going to be a busy summer!

Wow, looks like we are going to have to sign about 16 players at this rate.  Going to be a busy summer!

More likely we're gonna struggle to put I side out come August.

I've said before that I admire how we shrewdly exploit certain elements of the transfer market. I like how it mocks the elitist notion that you've GOT to spend gazillions just to keep up. I just wish that: A - it was through footballing ambition and not strictly business, B - it wasn't the only strand to our policy and C - we didn't have a manager that negates anything good we ever do.

I've said before that I admire how we shrewdly exploit certain elements of the transfer market. I like how it mocks the elitist notion that you've GOT to spend gazillions just to keep up. I just wish that: A - it was through footballing ambition and not strictly business, B - it wasn't the only strand to our policy and C - we didn't have a manager that negates anything good we ever do.

:thup: