NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure some of these guys will relish the opportunity to be a backup to another player. :lol:

As opposed to playing poor football in a team that considers finishing in the premier league a massive plus? Sissoko has regressed under Pardew, I can imagine he would be one of those who wouldn't mind stepping up a level if given the chance.

I'm sure some of these guys will relish the opportunity to be a backup to another player. :lol:

As opposed to playing poor football in a team that considers finishing in the premier league a massive plus? Sissoko has regressed under Pardew, I can imagine he would be one of those who wouldn't mind stepping up a level if given the chance.

I think you'll find we play front foot football with a little bit of a winning mentality actually.

I think you'll find we play front foot football with a little bit of a winning mentality actually.

Sounds more ridiculous each time I hear/read it. :anguish:

Absolutely no mention of any firm interest in a proper striker yet. Maybe Ayoze will be banging in the goals as Remy's replacement once he's done his homework and tidied his room.

Guest neesy111

With the released players list out, how many goals from last season we have in our team now?

Getting rid of MYM would be so unbelievably daft. Colo's still OK but not really worthy of starting, based on his performances from this season. I couldn't think of a better replacement than MYM who, arguably, has the potential to be even better than Colo was in his prime. Only player in the squad that's actually led his team to some silverware too, IIRC.