NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure if best thread but... Friend at work knows a lad who know Charnley well and he's saying the club are trying to get Kenwyne Jones... Dear God no...

I don't believe that tbh.

Guest oatcakejamie

@J: “@nufcfans: #NUFC are weighing up an offer for Stoke defender Ryan Shawcross. Man City also interested. (Daily Mail)” http://t.co/D7mnZRyD9o

Ron's dream is finally realised

You can f*ck off aswell  ;D

What happened to your 'Oatc'?

I thought it was my computer  :lol:  Oh well looks like im just going have roll with it.

It's so sad to see all these good young players either pushed out or wanting out. We really had a chance for something special over the next few years if these guys had gotten a chance to play together (in their actual positions) and gel.

It's so sad to see all these good young players either pushed out or wanting out. We really had a chance for something special over the next few years if these guys had gotten a chance to play together (in their actual positions) and gel.

+ under a decent coach/manager.

It's depressing.

Guest chopey

If we brought somebody like Laurup in I would happily concede that Pardews payoff would come out of our transfer war chest