NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As long as we get a better striker, I'm fine with McCormack for £4-5m.

Better striker, Cisse, McCormack then Perez & Armstrong is an ok set of strikers. Certainly better than Shola and De Jong!

Wickham was young, highly rated, and you could argue the mackems were fleeced.

Ross McCormack isn't worth 8mil , nor should he be valued at that imo.

And he plays for a team that cant even pay their players never mind demand silly money.

Exactly.

Guest bimpy474

No wonder Ashley is so rich, the tight cunt. We're not even spending money the club has generated let alone any of his.

This summer is the decider for me. If we spend some cash and get in some quality, I'll give them a chance, but if it goes the way it's gone like the past few windows then I'll probably stop following us for a long time. I just get very little joy these days from nufc and that's obviously the most important thing for me. Time ticks on and we have zero to show so far.

Guest bimpy474

No wonder Ashley is so rich, the tight c***. We're not even spending money the club has generated let alone any of his.

Only reason we've ever spent his money is due to his failings tbh

Tbf not at first, but ever since the KK blow up thats been it. 

This summer is the decider for me. If we spend some cash and get in some quality, I'll give them a chance, but if it goes the way it's gone like the past few windows then I'll probably stop following us for a long time. I just get very little joy these days from nufc and that's obviously the most important thing for me. Time ticks on and we have zero to show so far.

Define money spent?

Considering the neglect and the Cabaye money 80million is par anything above that is actual expenditure

No wonder Ashley is so rich, the tight c***. We're not even spending money the club has generated let alone any of his.

Not so sure about that. What was our net spend in that first summer under him? Not much.

Guest bimpy474

I'm the same but what's your thoughts on why we buy. Do we (as we should if you back the manager) buy players Pardew wants, or carry on trying to buy Carr's recommendations which we aren't because we're unwilling to spend as they're decent players.

Fwiw i wouldn't buy any player Pardew recommends, ever. I think we're fucked, if we buy Pardew's it'll be awful, if we try for Carr's we'll end up with nothing.

Guest bimpy474

Not so sure about that. What was our net spend in that first summer under him? Not much.

I was going by the Smith, Rosethal* etc under Fat head and then Colo etc under KK. He was willing to buy, not mentally but a bit. Then the Wise thing happened and rest is history.

Guest bimpy474

What's he like covering a full back while being played out of position down the right or left, can he create a goal out of fuck all. Can he get on the end of a Willy hoof, or a Dummett punt, can he watch a set penis floated to said Willy at the back post in admiration.

These are the things we need to know.

What's he like covering a full back while being played out of position down the right or left, can he create a goal out of fuck all. Can he get on the end of a Willy hoof, or a Dummett punt, can he watch a set penis floated to said Willy at the back post in admiration.

He covers them alright. The porky cunt makes HBA look like Mr Universe.

Guest bimpy474

He covers them alright. The porky cunt makes HBA look like Mr Universe.

Ah a fat little stumpy fecker eh, we haven't one of them for ages :lol:

Guest bimpy474

http://www.elfvoetbal.nl/nieuws/351563_siem-de-jong-heeft-contact-met-newcastle-united

Siem de Jong has contact with Newcastle United

It will be an interesting summer for Siem de Jong . There is a chance that the captain of Ajax next season is still playing in the shirt of the champion, more likely it seems that the Orange International makes a transfer.

"I really do not know what I'll do next season. I have with the club have yet been reported. Also with Newcastle United, where my brother played last time, talked about other clubs and has had little contact my agent. There was contact before, but it's nothing concrete. " A transfer to England De Jong sees it sit. "Newcastle is a great club and I'd be super to work with my brother play football. I do not know if that's in there. He is hired by Borussia Mönchengladbach, and has not received a contract offer from Newcastle., I'm going next week Ajax talk and then I'll see. "

I'm the same but what's your thoughts on why we buy. Do we (as we should if you back the manager) buy players Pardew wants, or carry on trying to buy Carr's recommendations which we aren't because we're unwilling to spend as they're decent players.

Fwiw i wouldn't buy any player Pardew recommends, ever. I think we're fucked, if we buy Pardew's it'll be awful, if we try for Carr's we'll end up with nothing.

I'm hoping for now we'll be able to buy our way out of trouble and paper over the cracks in the short term, but we'd have to spend a good chunk this summer for me to keep my interest. We can't really win as fans currently.

Obviously, I'd LOVE for us to be free of pardew and ashley but that shows no signs of happening anytime soon sadly. All will be decided this summer, and if we fail to spend over £20m, we'll be heading for relegation.

Guest bimpy474

I'm hoping for now we'll be able to buy our way out of trouble and paper over the cracks in the short term, but we'd have to spend a good chunk this summer for me to keep my interest. We can't really win as fans currently.

Obviously, I'd LOVE for us to be free of pardew and ashley but that shows no signs of happening anytime soon sadly. All will be decided this summer, and if we fail to spend over £20m, we'll be heading for relegation.

I'm worried that if we sign more players like Colback, under Pardew we'll be going down as i think with that type of player combined with a squad thats had enough of him. Managers have a shelf life sometimes and it looked that way without a doubt. I suppose the hope is to give him better players, him being told he has to finish in the top 8, and then we don't. Tbh i think we'll struggle whatever we do now because of Pardew, good players or bad.