NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Even if they have a CB lined up it makes no difference. Colo is passed it, Williamson is limited and Taylor is garbage.

We'd need two CBs of quality and like f*ck that's happening.

Imo we will continue to make horrific defensive mistakes no matter who we bring in until we actually address the criminal lack of coaching they get. Fucking shambles that the three wise men are pretty much it.

Guest Roger Kint

Did st eteinne qualify for the champions league?

Where are they getting 7mil from

They dont have 7m. Rydr says we will be lucky to get half

Europa League. They're preparing for a relegation fight next year.

I just can't see them paying what we did.

Unless it's a loan with an option to buy with the fee split between loan and transfer fee

Even if they have a CB lined up it makes no difference. Colo is passed it, Williamson is limited and Taylor is garbage.

Imo we will continue to make horrific defensive mistakes no matter who we bring in until we actually address the criminal lack of coaching they get. f***ing shambles that the three wise men are pretty much it.

No doubt but the lack of quality individual defenders makes it worse.

They dont have 7m. Rydr says we will be lucky to get half

Purely looking to offload his wages then.

Pardew has convinced the board he's shit thick cunts

Imo we will continue to make horrific defensive mistakes no matter who we bring in until we actually address the criminal lack of coaching they get. f***ing shambles that the three wise men are pretty much it.

No doubt but the lack of quality individual defenders makes it worse.

The sensible thing would be to get a big-ass defender to partner MYM and plan towards a future partnership. Instead we sell him and keep the rest. Two years down the line, we would still have to replace Colo and Willo, and be tied down with Steven fucking Taylor ffs.

aeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey  1h

Mike Ashley is funding some very good deals for Newcastle. I said as much earlier this summer, only to be met with tirade of abuse.

f***ing dickhead. Had to bite

We still haven't spent much.  :lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

aeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey  1h

Mike Ashley is funding some very good deals for Newcastle. I said as much earlier this summer, only to be met with tirade of abuse.

f***ing dickhead. Had to bite

We still haven't spent much.  :lol: :lol:

Still in profit for transfers under Ashley.

Guest VanBarduck

Grenier to Milan :(

I know we've already recruited S.De Jong and Cabella, but I was naive enough to think that we could go after a third AM  :lol: :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I know we've already recruited S.De Jong and Cabella, but I was naive enough to think that we could go after a third AM  :lol: :lol:

Bollocks but can't blame him.

Cant blame him for what? Its not like he made a choice between us and them :lol:

Cant blame him for what? Its not like he made a choice between us and them :lol:

On your period today? Don't blame him for choosing a club with ambition. Nobody knows if we bid or not although if we did it would no doubt have been a lowball. Bid for him in January.

Guest Roger Kint

On your period today? Don't blame him for choosing a club with ambition. Nobody knows if we bid or not although if we did it would no doubt have been a lowball. Bid for hum in January.

:lol: such a shit comeback, you made two daft posts which i have questioned man. Your whole point is stupid as we clearly havent bid and wont be either so going to a club who do isnt choosing ambition its called a normal transfer.

On your period today? Don't blame him for choosing a club with ambition. Nobody knows if we bid or not although if we did it would no doubt have been a lowball. Bid for hum in January.

:lol: such a s*** comeback, you made two daft posts which i have questioned man. Your whole point is stupid as we clearly havent bid and wont be either so going to a club who do isnt choosing ambition its called a normal transfer.

Shite response there. Unless you actually do know everything that is going on.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: such a s*** comeback, you made two daft posts which i have questioned man. Your whole point is stupid as we clearly havent bid and wont be either so going to a club who do isnt choosing ambition its called a normal transfer.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:slap: