NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Ashley is funding these deals I assume it's fair to also say he has robbed circa £70m out of the club in the last two seasons.

Thought not.

I can't see him taking away the excuse to rob the club of advertising money.

Zaha - de Jong - Cabella

ST

Has great potential I think.  We still need another striker and a top CB though.  We seem to be signed a player for each position we dont desperately need a fucking player for.

Zaha - de Jong - Cabella

ST

Has great potential I think.  We still need another striker and a top CB though.  We seem to be signed a player for each position we dont desperately need a fucking player for.

Zaha wouldn't start for us. Nor should he.

Zaha - de Jong - Cabella

ST

Has great potential I think.  We still need another striker and a top CB though.  We seem to be signed a player for each position we dont desperately need a f***ing player for.

He would though. We have no better wide players.

Zaha - de Jong - Cabella

ST

Has great potential I think.  We still need another striker and a top CB though.  We seem to be signed a player for each position we dont desperately need a f***ing player for.

He would though. We have no better wide players.

Realistically, Pardew wouldn't play him over Sissoko, Gouffran, or Cabella. And he showed nothing last season that suggests he's ready to start in the PL.

I wouldn't mind Zaha except for us being poor developing players. I really want us to be signing a good striker and a right back now though, not sure if we need Zaha tbh. Hell I think if we're ditching MYM a CB is higher priority than another winger.

A CF a CB and RB are a must before kick off time he'll we need 2 strikers at a minimum and to go into the season with the 3cbs we have is asking to leak goals every game

For the last 3 years our defence has been atrocious doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise that needs strengthening first

I wouldn't mind Zaha except for us being poor developing players. I really want us to be signing a good striker and a right back now though, not sure if we need Zaha tbh. Hell I think if we're ditching MYM a CB is higher priority than another winger.

There's no logical reason to buy Zaha when you have Ben Arfa, but you know Pardew seems to see it different to a normal human being.

Need to get the Cabella deal done first then I'll get excited about other prospects. I have to say though Rivière doesn't excite me that much.

I'd like Grenier (going by people's views on him), but lets be honest it isn't going to happen now that we have de Jong, unless Sissoko goes. We certainly need two CF's though, a RB if when Debuchy goes and another CB if MYM goes.

My main worry would be us finding a CB. There hasn't been any solid talk about our interest in a CB. The striker situation is something Pardew would know he needs to address with his darling Shola gone.

Selling Yanga would be such a ridiculous decision, albeit a completely predictable one.  Really not sold on signing Riviere either, would much rather throw money at Remy (literally if necessary) to try and get him before someone else does!