NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest taps01

Im guessing Janmaat, Cabella and a striker we are yet to hear of. I wouldnt be surprised if we were currently negotiating for Lacazette since the "transfer team" is in France.

It will be Riviere.... aka the cheap option.

Aka the realistic option.

Im guessing Janmaat, Cabella and a striker we are yet to hear of. I wouldnt be surprised if we were currently negotiating for Lacazette since the "transfer team" is in France.

It will be Riviere.... aka the cheap option.

Aka the realistic option.

If you say so.

Id prefer a taget man + lacazette/remy

So would i but there's not that many good available out there that we can "afford" without doing a pompey (at least it feels like that). Not that we'll get Lacazette or Remy either.

Lacazette and  L. Remy would be nice as our two new forwards ;)

Lacazette has already said he's looking for a CL club so I think that's not worth considering at this point.

Lacazette and  L. Remy would be nice as our two new forwards ;)

Lacazette has already said he's looking for a CL club so I think that's not worth considering at this point.

Depends on a CL club looking for him though. Remy isn't coming back, he hated living in Newcastle.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

#nufc officials gathering at club training ground as #nufc close in on Cabella deal. One other deal thought to be close.

http://global3.memecdn.com/meetings_o_180522.webp

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

#nufc officials gathering at club training ground as #nufc close in on Cabella deal. One other deal thought to be close.

Don't all our 'officials' comprise about 3 people?

Guest chopey

More likely Reviere.

Yup I doubt we are that far along with him considering he was in Brazil yesterday

is he coming home on a steam boat like ?

Id be happy with Rivière, provided he is not our main striker signing.

He was pretty highly thought of and has a ton of potential Tbf. Just shouldn't be relied upon to be our main striker and carry that weight off the bat. Lacazette was obviously our first choice but wants CL. Also think he is too similar to Rivière for us to get both.

Leaves me wondering who else we would go for.

He was pretty highly thought of and has a ton of potential Tbf. Just shouldn't be relied upon to be our main striker and carry that weight off the bat. Lacazette was obviously our first choice but wants CL. Also think he is too similar to Rivière for us to get both.

I had a look on Youtube and he looks very quick. Difficult to form a judgement based on so little but he does look like he's got potential. If he's the only striker we get in then we will struggle though, still totally unproven at this level and we need a forward who can hold the ball up. He doesn't look like one of those.

This - Riviere plus someone with a decent record would be fine. Wonder if our misfiring number 9 might be the next one out if we get two forwards in.