NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

KHeneage: @DamianSpellman Makes no sense. Press in Chile seem adamant it's close to being done.

:lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

Tbh, 99% of football reporters on twitter know fuck all.  Amazing how they speak everything as gospel.

I mean, their job is to listen out for stuff, and then report the stuff they feel is legit, without being overly cautious and getting beaten to the punch every time. It's a shite job tbh.

The fact that only Spellman has this info leads me to believe his info is bullshit. As someone mentioned, in the past the club has been very quick to leak a strong denial to the locals when a transfer rumor is bullshit, particularly ones that may be mistaken for ambition.

The fact that only Spellman has this info leads me to believe his info is bullshit. As someone mentioned, in the past the club has been very quick to leak a strong denial to the locals when a transfer rumor is bullshit, particularly ones that may be mistaken for ambition.

Spellman and Starforth

I do find it hard to believe a Chilean paper would have a full spread complete with numbers and salary info if it weren't extremely sure there was something there. That wasn't a little transfer rumour blurb thing, that was a damn full detailed piece.

It is an odd one but it fits our profile of wanting versatile players with a future increased value. He can play all over the pitch. We have tended to push the boat out a little farther for those types.

Spellman and Starforth

The name of ITV's next regional detective series?

Sure Spellman was also the one telling everyone not to get excited about the Cabella deal even though it was blatantly happening.

Aye he was, pretty sure it was when he was on his way for a medical. Said something like " for those excited about Cabella deal be warned its not done yet"

Well no shit sherlock he's not had his medical yet. Still though i'd be surprised if this one is true, just seems a very strange deal all in all.

Bugger Isla would have been a fantastic addition. A quality winger that can double at RB. Boooooo

Why strange mole? We need another winger and he covers other areas. On strange part is the quoted fee.

Wonder if he was the backup option to Tiote, like Arevalo.