NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get Clarence on the blower.. have a word.

I honestly think this is just old news and Isla was back up to Janmaat. Hope not though. Would satisfy our needs as far as wingers are concerned.

Striker, Deep lying playmaker and CB next.. That said - Wouldn't surprise me to see the CB lowest on the priority list, unless we sell Mapou. Pards is bigging up Streete and Satka, sure he is happy to have them back up Mapou, Colo, Saylor and Iron Mike.

Isla huh? Pardew hallmarks all over this one: Janmaat LB, Haidara RB, Santon RW, Isla LW, Ginger and Tiote CM, Sissoko back to his preferred number 10 role with Riviere lone striker. Solid.

Cabella and DeJong off the bench on 75 minutes to rescue a point.

Naturally skeptical on whether this is true. Would be great if we kept signing players though, since it gives Pardew less excuse to hide with every new player we get.

Just been on the T.V here, that Andy Carroll on his way back to England And not taking part in any of the games in New Zealand. They think its for a Transfer. Is he on the way back ?

Just been on the T.V here, that Andy Carroll on his way back to England And not taking part in any of the games in New Zealand. They think its for a Transfer. Is he on the way back ?

I doubt hes coming to us. Surely we would do his medical in NZ since we are there already there.

No price is too high to bring a genuine Geordie hero back to Tyneside.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/09/article-2653262-1E9DAE4E00000578-147_634x414.jpg

Come back to me when he's chucked paint stripper all over Saylor's motor.

Duly noted.

Guest Roger Kint

Gone very quiet on this front

There wont be any actual stuff happening until we get back now other than the likes of Jonas leaving. Sure the papers will invent plenty of stories soon though