NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He is quite dense but there he's justified in looking forward to the De Jong and Perez partnership.

Both bring intelligent running, Perez the pace with De Jong the positioning you need (not just hard running) to stretch defences and open space for other players. I can see De Jong playing deeper and distributing the ball, sometimes making a small run wide/or into the box, opening space up for Perez in the middle/other side.

Who gets dropped out of Tiote, Colback and Sissoko though? As if I'm even asking this. :lol:

Sammy gets dropped. Back to the classic Gouffran on the left, Sissoko on the right axis of doom.

So he wants another striker on top of De Jong, Perez, Cisse, Riviere, Armstrong and Ferrerya?

I thought he had a fetish for left backs.

[/quot

So he wants another striker on top of De Jong, Perez, Cisse, Riviere, Armstrong and Ferrerya?

or maybe he wants to pick one himself instead of Carr picking them...

In fairness - De Jong isnt a striker, Riviere looks like he couldn't score a goal to save his life, Armstrong is a child and Ferreyra is missing in action.

Cisse is our only decent senior striker when you consider Perez was brought in as a'development squad' player.

[/quot

or maybe he wants to pick one himself instead of Carr picking them...

Darren bent it is.