NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The difference in the quality of article between Lee Ryder and Mark Douglas is embarrassing.  Genuinely don't know how Ryder has a job.

Newcastle United have not received any offers from Turkish side Trabzonspor for Papiss Cisse.

Reports in Turkey suggested that Cisse had been the subject of interest of the Süper Lig side, but there has been no contact so far this summer.

The Chronicle understands that Cisse has been subject of interest from Trabzonspor and Fenerbahce in the past, but there have been no fresh approaches this summer.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-yet-receive-bid-9538501

Says the same thing in three sentences, ffs.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

The difference in the quality of article between Lee Ryder and Mark Douglas is embarrassing.  Genuinely don't know how Ryder has a job.

Newcastle United have not received any offers from Turkish side Trabzonspor for Papiss Cisse.

Reports in Turkey suggested that Cisse had been the subject of interest of the Süper Lig side, but there has been no contact so far this summer.

The Chronicle understands that Cisse has been subject of interest from Trabzonspor and Fenerbahce in the past, but there have been no fresh approaches this summer.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-yet-receive-bid-9538501

Says the same thing in three sentences, ffs.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality journalism. Not sure where he did his training but he's barely literate.

Are Ashley or Charnley every going to realise the simple equation of Investment + Ambition = happy fans (and more season tickets sold)?

A decisive couple of weeks in the transfer market would be a start and people might just start snapping up the tickets/getting behind the whole "new era".

Our completely sluggish approach this close season is making Ashley's final words of the season look as empty as ever and any pre-season momentum as a result of a new management team (at last) will surely be lost, if has not been already.

Hardly giving the new coaches much time before a hard start to the season. That said, I appreciate they will want to look at what they have got but look at the facts - we have conceded more than most the last couple of season, created nothing and scored too few goals.  Do the maths FFS.

They are encouraging, what is not, is the clubs complete disregard for the reasons behind this and so far, doing nothing about it! 

So far yeah, we'll see what happens. If they continue to neglect the team it'll only get worse.

Guest antz1uk

says he's out of contract today on transfermarkt is that correct?  :idiot2:

Edit: ahhh apologies, when his Milan load stint ends, 3 year left on chelsea deal

The transfer window officially opens tomorrow.  I am hoping they have just not announced anything yet until officially able to do so? Wishful thinking I know..

Guest Roger Kint

The transfer window officially opens tomorrow.  I am hoping they have just not announced anything yet until officially able to do so? Wishful thinking I know..

That would make no sense

Guest Roger Kint

That would make no sense

Exactly thats why it makes perfect sense.

No it doesnt at all. What possible reason would players/agents/other clubs have to agree to that sort of pointless exercise? As opposed to the far more likely scenario of us not actually doing a sodding thing yet?