NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Can't stand him. He scored a hattrick in a cup game last year and he looked like his entire family had just died. Miserable prick.

The rumours about Berahino do persist. Even at 20m we won't get much back on him if we were to sell in the future. Which means it's unlikely, given the way we work.

14 league goals at 21 last season. 3 in 7 for a Tony Pulis side this season.

At the worst we would have a decent goalscorer and would make our money back easily.

My favourite things about that article are how the gallery and the written text don't match up and the valuing of Alexandre Lacazette at £10m.

"United are NOT looking to add numbers. Jannik Vestergaard can be discounted, for one. Not good enough, apparently. Anwar El-Ghazi, scouted by United, isn’t likely to come either."

Both down as likely on the gallery flicker thing.

My favourite things about that article are how the gallery and the written text don't match up and the valuing of Alexandre Lacazette at £10m.

"United are NOT looking to add numbers. Jannik Vestergaard can be discounted, for one. Not good enough, apparently. Anwar El-Ghazi, scouted by United, isn’t likely to come either."

:lol: It's almost like those composing the article are morons.

:lol: It's almost like those composing the article are morons.

On an unrelated note why doesn't Lee Ryder have his own thread?

Think it's also personal with Berahino. Doesn't like the chairman. Plays for Tony Pulis etc.

maybe but even still I doubt he'd come here

Who else is interested though?

Can't see them selling to Spurs after the summers dealings - unless its at something like 50% above market rate. Sometimes players are that desperate to move that they'll take a sub-optimal option if its the only one on the table

Think it's also personal with Berahino. Doesn't like the chairman. Plays for Tony Pulis etc.

maybe but even still I doubt he'd come here

Who else is interested though?

Can't see them selling to Spurs after the summers dealings - unless its at something like 50% above market rate. Sometimes players are that desperate to move that they'll take a sub-optimal option if its the only one on the table

Michael Owen MKII