Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United - 14/09/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Deuce
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Like clockwork.

That just shows the stupidity of your post.

That i assumed you would say that? :lol: Get a grip its your MO, as soon as i saw last poster i knew you would say it. If we play well i look forward to you laying all praise on Pardew i suppose?

That i assumed you would say that? :lol: Get a grip its your MO, as soon as i saw last poster i knew you would say it. If we play well i look forward to you laying all praise on Pardew i suppose?

The stupidity of your post is suggesting that Pardew has done his job as long as he picks the right team when that is only part of his job.

I do give praise when it's deserved, it's just not deserved that often.

Guest bimpy474

If we get rogered with this team, there will be no where to Turn to. This is the team that everyone pretty much wanted, we have to play well and get a good result. The alternative is that Pardew will bring back, Taylor, Tiote, Jonas and Shola

:scared:

Guest bimpy474

Changed my mind. Start Cissé and see what he can do with a bit of space.

Krul

Debuchy Coloccini Yanga-Mbiwa Santon

Anita

Cabaye Sissoko

Ben Arfa        Cissé          Rémy

Attack them and score goals for once.

This is the team that's starting. No Jonas or Tiote.

ITK  :frantic:

If we get rogered with this team, there will be no where to Turn to.

Yeah there is.... sack Pardew.

If he can pick the right line up but not get results due to poor tactics, mentality and wrong style of play then he has no business in the job.

Picking the right line up is just one one ingredient to getting results, you have to combine that with style of play, mentality and tactics.

Lets see if Pardew is capable of that.

Guest bimpy474

While i detest Pardew, there is now way we will hoof it with that team. If we do he wants sacking on the pitch at half time.

I think we will see some nice stuff today....i hope.

Guest Roger Kint

The stupidity of your post is suggesting that Pardew has done his job as long as he picks the right team when that is only part of his job.

I do give praise when it's deserved, it's just not deserved that often.

Oh i see so you miss read my post. As i didnt say that at all i can see how you want to think otherwise. The point was what if our players dont play well(its incredible to think but it happens) and we get humped. The fault as the original post stated is not solely the manager. If you read both properly you would understand that simple fact. But yeah you call people stupid for your own faults Mick.....

If we get rogered with this team, there will be no where to Turn to.

Yeah there is.... sack Pardew.

If he can pick the right line up but not get results due to poor tactics, mentality and wrong style of play then he has no business in the job.

Picking the right line up is just one one ingredient to getting results, you have to combine that with style of play, mentality and tactics.

Lets see if Pardew is capable of that.

:thup: Selecting the best possible team to get a win is merely the first step, one which seems to have been a massive hurdle for this man for quite some time. (Ever since that Wigan game).

While i detest Pardew, there is now way we will hoof it with that team. If we do he wants sacking on the pitch at half time.

I think we will see some nice stuff today....i hope.

Its not just hoofing though is it? i don't think we will hoof either but there is a load of different things that have to be combined to get results.

I hope people realise that and if we don't win it doesn't mean the line up was wrong or the team is crap.

Oh i see so you miss read my post. As i didnt say that at all i can see how you want to think otherwise. The point was what if our players dont play well(its incredible to think but it happens) and we get humped. The fault as the original post stated is not solely the manager. If you read both properly you would understand that simple fact. But yeah you call people stupid for your own faults Mick.....

If we get humped, which I don't expect, it's one of a series of results.  The manager isn't solely responsible for our performances and I didn't suggest that he was.  Your post did suggest that once he picks the team his job is over and you’ve posted something similar since.