Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United - 14/09/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Deuce
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A win would be lovely but for me this game is all about the performance, if we can pick up where we left off against Fulham then it bodes well for the rest of the season, if it's more if the same old ultra-cautious shite then it's going to be pretty depressing.

Guest Sweep[TA]

I'm going for a late winner from Hatem so 1-2 as long as he doesn't bring Saylor back  :yikes:, if he is in the starting line up then a home win :embarrassed:

Would like us to try to go on a little unbeaten run to have something to build on. Hate Pardew with a passion, but if the fella can somehow regain the focus of two seasons ago, and try to build on little runs, we could do well in the coming set of fixtures. We really need a good points return before our fixtures start to get really tricky.

Anyone know where this is on in town?

Usual places.  Sam Jacks, Beyond, Duke of Welly, Shark.  Bodega sometimes have Saturday 3 o'clocks too.

Anywhere that won't be too rammed? Bringing the lass along, she's going to be furious

Usual places.  Sam Jacks, Beyond, Duke of Welly, Shark.  Bodega sometimes have Saturday 3 o'clocks too.

Anywhere that won't be too rammed? Bringing the lass along, she's going to be furious

Just buy her a Smirnoff Ice and copy of Heat. She'll be fine.

Just buy her a Smirnoff Ice and copy of Heat. She'll be fine.

:lol:

Changed my mind. Start Cissé and see what he can do with a bit of space.

Krul

Debuchy Coloccini Yanga-Mbiwa Santon

Anita

Cabaye Sissoko

Ben Arfa        Cissé          Rémy

Attack them and score goals for once.

Taylor is canny at football so wouldn't be cutting meself if he started like.

1-0 win.

Taylor starting wouldn't be a disaster, but we looked better with Davide giving us some width. Or would you drop MYM? Either way it'd be a shocking decision to drop anyone from a backline that has 3 clean sheets recently.

Krul

Anita

Cabaye Sissoko

Has to be this team.  No way should Taylor or Tiote walk straight back in. Cabaye - yes.

Krul

Anita

Cabaye Sissoko

Just no way the first XI should be anything other than this.

Positionally I'd possibly swap Anita and Sissoko though. I'd love to see Sissoko at DM, see what he can do there.

No way on Earth will Pardew the Cowardly play 2 AMs though, it'll be 2 DMs and 1 AM.

Leave her at home then.