Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United - 14/09/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Deuce
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone who's watched Villa play at the back end of last season and a couple of games this season will realise that they're a good side like. Nothing to do with an inferiority complex, they'll probably have a good season and unless we sort ourselves out will likely finish comfortably ahead of us.

One thing's for sure, if we want to play, Villa will let us, open a game as you could want.

That's what I'm worried about :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Anyone who's watched Villa play at the back end of last season and a couple of games this season will realise that they're a good side like. Nothing to do with an inferiority complex, they'll probably have a good season and unless we sort ourselves out will likely finish comfortably ahead of us.

One thing's for sure, if we want to play, Villa will let us, open a game as you could want.

That's what I'm worried about :lol:

Aye :lol:

Guest bimpy474

No excuses with a team like that and marveaux,gouffran on the sideline ready to come on at some stage we should be getting 3 points.Pleasantly suprised he didn't pick Taylor

3 clean sheets in a row with Mapou in, he would need his head caving in if he brought Saylor back in for Mapou after that.

I'd take a comfortable win, a scrappy win or a well-fought draw. Or a narrow defeat. As long as we don't get completely thrashed. Or if we do get thrashed at the very least I'd hope we show glimpses of character.

Just about all bases covered there then. All exept the most likely one of us getting thrashed and showing no character whatsoever :D

I'd take a comfortable win, a scrappy win or a well-fought draw. Or a narrow defeat. As long as we don't get completely thrashed. Or if we do get thrashed at the very least I'd hope we show glimpses of character.

Just about all bases covered there then. All exept the most likely one of us getting thrashed and showing no character whatsoever :D

I'd still take some comfort in the fact our players had attended the match, particularly Cabaye.

Guest bimpy474

I also think the squad isn't as weak as some people would have us believe.

I think this is an opinion (where people differ quite a lot) of the quality of the players rather than the squad numbers. We defintely needed another Striker and Left sided player, well depending on your opinion of how 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 affects who we should have bought.

I'd still take some comfort in the fact our players had attended the match, particularly Cabaye.

I for one would be honoured if Cabaye played for Newcastle.

Always helps is suppose lol. Either way im happy as on hol at the minute and just found a cheap bar next to the beach with the game on. Think ive got sunstroke but gonna get on us to win 2-1.

I also think the squad isn't as weak as some people would have us believe.

I think this is an opinion (where people differ quite a lot) of the quality of the players rather than the squad numbers. We defintely needed another Striker and Left sided player, well depending on your opinion of how 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 affects who we should have bought.

Yes but personally speaking I Feel even with those gaps we have enough to be finishing in the top 10.