Newcastle United 2 - 3 Hull City - 21/09/13 (FT) Post match reaction from p 33

Guest pricedoutoftoon

Guest bimpy474

Cisse has run out of chances like. He cant even control the ball.

Biggest mistake was not bringing in someone to compete with him for his spot in the team in the summer. Remy was always complementary to Cisse, we also needed someone like Gomis. Folly could cost us a lot.

Yep, he has no competition at all, and is playing as badly as is possible because of it imo, he cant pass it, control it, head it, link up, he cant do anything at all right now.

Hull deserved it. Debuchy was a shambles at the back.

O0

Seriously i don't think the rest were that bad.... but Debuchy was f*cking horrific.

He's the main reason we lost today and i'm in a vile mood, thanks a lot you french twat.

MYM and Colo were terrible too.

Every single defender wants to hang their heads in shame after that, no marking, no closing down, fuck all.

I hope Cabaye's injury puts him out for the season, he's useless, people on this forum need to grow out of their man crush on him and realise he hasn't had a good game for us since we beat Man Utd a year and a half ago.

Typical us, when the going gets tough of the fucking ball, keep it in the air. What good does that do when everyone of our players are players who like the ball at their feet? Why the fuck did some of our players think they were Ben Arfa and running into a crowd of opposition players instead of passing to free men? Why were Santon and Debuchy in Hull's final 3rd of the game instead of being back to cover? Krul needs to work on his passing, if he wants possession of the ball then take your gloves off and get upfront, we were losing and instead of getting the ball moving for the counter attack he kept a hold of it. Also why do we have ball boys who aren't even big enough to pick the ball up?

At least the Mackems got stuffed, some comfort.

Couldn't give a f*** about those c***s.

Couldn't give a f*** if you give a f*** tbh.

Well I do give a f*** that you don't give a f***. :(

Well I would have given a fuck if you gave a fuck but you didn't give a fuck so I didn't give a fuck.

Can we stop yet?

:)

HBA was poor today, not just by his standards but by any standards. Was at fault for their first goal, was unable to do much at all on the attacking end.  Our lack of quick movement and passing contributed to him getting caught in bad positions often, but still, he's been so important for us this year, so when he's off, we're off.

Debuchy was also really bad. Made several really poor decisions in the attacking areas and was worse defensively. Here's what Hull passing looked like - notice how much it's weighted down their left side...

http://s16.postimg.org/nsniotr85/hull.jpg

Deserved to lose, did lose. Very disappointing performance.

O0

Seriously i don't think the rest were that bad.... but Debuchy was f*cking horrific.

He's the main reason we lost today and i'm in a vile mood, thanks a lot you french t***.

MYM didn't have a great game at the back either and as bad as Debuchy clearly was Benny didn't give him a lot of help as usual.

Did we go 442 whilst in the lead?

We did.  I think Pardew got his substitutions wrong today - should have been Marveaux as a straight swap for Cabaye (Marveaux is pretty much neutered on the left, though he and Ben Arfa swapped in injury time) and Gouffran for Cisse with Gouffran and Remy swapping positions.

Remy was very impressive but the defending was shocking. Yanga-Mbiwa and Debuchy had poor games while Ben Arfa was neutralised.  I thought Huddlestone had way too much time when he had the ball.

We had a good start and looked terrific going forward but completely squandered that with poor defending.

O0

He's the main reason we lost today and i'm in a vile mood, thanks a lot you french t***.

I really don't think they were..... neither were to blame for any of the goals.... there were all Debuchy's fault.... the first two were due to his awful positioning and they both should have been picked up by him and even the third he was awful for and the midfield not picking up Aluko if he wasn't playing we win today IMO.

I honestly couldn't blame Colo or MYM for any of the goals.

We really did play some nice stuff at times going forward but without a CF who looks truly dangerous he did look at bit impotent when in and around their box.

Our back 4 was pretty ropey i must say.

They had a good gameplan to deal with us. Shame we didn't have a good gameplan to deal with them.

O0

I really don't think they were..... neither were to blame for any of the goals.... there were all Debuchy's fault.... the first two were due to his awful positioning and they both should have been picked up by him and even the third he was awful for and the midfield not picking up Aluko if he wasn't playing we win today IMO.

MYM invited pressure tbh and Santon was often well out of position when we lost the ball.

Appalling.

Gifted them two goals.  They set up with 10 behind the ball and we had absolutely no idea how to overcome that.  We were second to every ball and couldn't string two passes together.  Gave it to Ben Arfa and they just put 2 or 3 on him, while there was no other movement.

We don't play enough clipped, angled balls into an empty 18 yard box for my liking.

O0

MYM invited pressure tbh and Santon was often well out of position when we lost the ball.

Bollocks.