The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Froggy was always sound, seems to be going purposefully out of his way to play the typical dickhead Manyoo role recently though for whatever reason.

Merry Christmas!

Only ever when people are aggressive first. I think I took the piss once on here by changing my avatar to Hernandez when he scored that winner in the 4-3, but other than that I barely even post about us when we play. People bring it on themselves. There's zero run ins with people who haven't been aggro first.

Shut up Yorkie man. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I don't like you! Yeah well I don't like you! No one likes you! Haha I know you are you said you are but what am I!?

:anguish: [emoji38]

Considering what you whinged on about to me via PM, this is canny rich like Yorkie. Nee offence.

I don't like you! Yeah well I don't like you! No one likes you! Haha I know you are you said you are but what am I!?

:anguish: [emoji38]

Considering what you whinged on about to me via PM, this is canny rich like Yorkie. Nee offence.

Canny poor form to even hint at what has been said in a PM if you ask me.

Froggy was always sound, seems to be going purposefully out of his way to play the typical dickhead Manyoo role recently though for whatever reason.

Merry Christmas!

Only ever when people are aggressive first. I think I took the piss once on here by changing my avatar to Hernandez when he scored that winner in the 4-3, but other than that I barely even post about us when we play. People bring it on themselves. There's zero run ins with people who haven't been aggro first.

Shut up Yorkie man. [emoji38]

Settle down Edward Woodward.

I think LVG will hold on to his job if he gets them back in the CL. If Man Utd are still drab and ineffective next year then he might get the axe. Don't think Pep would go there, don't think Mourinho would work for a Chelsea rival (so soon).