The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Pochettino leaves Chelsea by ‘mutual consent’

cp40

It's the way they work. He's restored his reputation & they've stayed up despite playing fairly awful football and want too move on. Move suits everyone. Risky though and I think they'll struggle next year regardless.

It's the way they work. He's restored his reputation & they've stayed up despite playing fairly awful football and want too move on. Move suits everyone. Risky though and I think they'll struggle next year regardless.

Said that about Leicester aswell if I remember correctly....

I don't think I was alone in thinking Leicester might struggle. I'm going to stick my neck out and say Watford won't win the league next season though :thup:

I don't think I was alone in thinking Leicester might struggle. I'm going to stick my neck out and say Watford won't win the league next season though :thup:

:thup: I was so confident Leicester would struggle I nearly put £20 on them to be relegated. Agree with you about Watford though, can't see them challenging next year

Lee Clayton ‏@LeeClayton_  4h4 hours ago

No matter how unfair it might seem Watford will now proceed with replacing their manager soon as first reported by @SamiMokbel81_DM

Tell you what though, if we go down and Rafa doesn't stay...

We still end up with Nigel Pearson?

:yao:

Guest chopey

Could be a few jobs coming up in the Premier league come May - Everton, Swansea, WBA, Watford, Man UTD, Southampton if Koeman goes to Arsenal.

Martinez has lost the plot. He's talking about "encouraging big expectations" and "judge me on 3 seasons not 3 months." He seems genuinely unaware that, erm, well, we are.

I know, he doesn't seem to realise he's had 1 good season (arguably on the back of Moyes' defence) and 2 awful seasons.

As for Mark Hughes, at his best he's another Moyes. He was a lot worse than that at City and QPR.

I'd hope that Moshiri pulling out of Arsenal and supposedly being ready to invest a ton of cash in Everton means his ambitions are much higher than finishing 8th or 9th with Mark bloody Hughes every year. Worth noting that it's another story written by John Cross with his crayons too.

Guest neesy111

Martinez has lost the plot. He's talking about "encouraging big expectations" and "judge me on 3 seasons not 3 months." He seems genuinely unaware that, erm, well, we are.

Read a good article this morning basically explaining why most of your lot are sick of him.