The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Literally no sympathy for any manager of any club who spends over 200m+ on transfers in 2 transfer windows even if he isn't in control of transfers. We can't break the Owen record to save our life.

Paul Heckingbottom takes over at Leeds, 4 days after signing a new contract with Barnsley :lol:

How’s Anita getting on for them this season?

Very much a squad player, in and out of the team.

The Leeds fan I know reckons he should be playing more often.

Do they bring him on in centre mid or full back?

Paul Heckingbottom takes over at Leeds, 4 days after signing a new contract with Barnsley :lol:

How’s Anita getting on for them this season?

Very much a squad player, in and out of the team.

The Leeds fan I know reckons he should be playing more often.

Do they bring him on in centre mid or full back?

Full back.

I would want to be sacked if I was Conte. He would get a nice pay off, he wouldn't have to deal with their board and their silly transfers anymore, he wouldn't have to deal with their fickle players anymore, and he could walk into a big job back in Italy soon enough.

Guest chicken little

imagine being that sick of convoluted transfer policies and being at the whim of a capricious owner that you would go and manage in italy.

Guest firetotheworks

Pellegrino surely has to go like. Getting a bit crazy now.

Think you overrate their team a bit. Also a bit harsh to sack someone after losing to Liverpool when they won their previous game

They're a striker away from being comfortable imo, not too dissimilar to us. How much of that is down to him or the players, I don't know. But from watching them and watching the draws they've had that should have been wins, the obvious change (without having a great deal of knowledge on the situation) would be the manager.