The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton in talks with Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

I wouldn’t laugh too hard at Lambert’s appointment.

He did keep Norwich up and Villa up for a good few years after all.

And I do believe he’ll keep Stoke up. But if they have any serious ambition then this needs to be a short term appointment only.

Can only see more of their players downing tools tbh. It'll only take one negative result against one of those teams around them to remove any ounce of positivity from the new manager bounce.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yup. take a look at the midfield and forward players alongside Shaqiri in their last game and tell me why he wouldn't be giving up. Joe Allen and Stephen Ireland ffs :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

It's like Harold Shipman being made made head of a primary care trust.

It's funny that you say that because Harold Shipman was actually jailed for life, having been convicted of murdering hundreds of women in primary care.

It's funny that you say that because Harold Shipman was actually jailed for life, having been convicted of murdering hundreds of women in primary care.

At least Paul Lambert has a good, clean record on that front.

At least Paul Lambert has a good, clean record on that front.

Paul-Lambert-manager-of-Aston-Villa-looks-on.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

That Giggs’ team talk I thought was a paradox, a piss take. Fucking hell! I actually hope he fails big time with Wales so that he can end up at Stoke one day, or Everton, or WBA or the mackems....