The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest firetotheworks

Class in what respect? he runs around a ton, commits snide fouls, and passes 5 yards. :lol: boss player

Do some research by the way. This is nuts. His numbers in terms of interceptions, tackles, passes etc. rivals Kante. "runs around a lot" :lol: Absolute madness.

Diame is ahead of everyone in that respect btw, I presume you wouldn't have him starting for Man United. It might be more of an indication that you're not controlling possession, rather than an indication of his worth.

I personally feel like Herrera is a perfect compliment to Pogba, and the success that Jose did have was a lot to do with that partnership. He's a proper box to box midfielder and a hell of a lot more mobile than Matic. Matic is a very good player in his own right but with the two of them in midfield it becomes too slow. I'd chose Herrera over Matic in a heartbeat.

Definitely one of those players though that you would absolutely despise if he isn't on your side. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Imo the moment you have someone nearer KDB or a better defensive player like Casemiro in your team you'll realise how shite he was for a team aspiring to win the league.

Class in what respect? he runs around a ton, commits snide fouls, and passes 5 yards. :lol: boss player

Do some research by the way. This is nuts. His numbers in terms of interceptions, tackles, passes etc. rivals Kante. "runs around a lot" :lol: Absolute madness.

Diame is ahead of everyone in that respect btw, I presume you wouldn't have him starting for Man United. It might be more of an indication that you're not controlling possession, rather than an indication of his worth.

Haven't watched him enough to say but given how terrible we've been there's not a lot of players I'd say no to, especially if they've been impressing at their respective squads.

Every Man United player has tested my patience over the last year or two. Rashford, Mata, Herrera and De Gea are the ones who I find it hard to criticise. If I was Solskjaer, every one of them would be starting tomorrow.

Imo the moment you have someone nearer KDB or a better defensive player like Casemiro in your team you'll realise how shite he was for a team aspiring to win the league.

I get your point but the players you're naming are the creme de la creme of their position. I'm not saying Herrera is the best in the world, but I think he's excellent and when it comes to the much needed clear out I'd be gutted and surprised if he was to go. Then again Pochettino or whoever comes in might have the same opinion as you lot and not me. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

We'll see. Imo a player like that at their best shouldn't be anywhere near starting for one of the biggest clubs in the world. He's not the only one though, I'd say the same for a lot of your players.

He’s a shit tryhard. Absolutely the type of player “big clubs” try not to have these days. The only one in circulation is Kanté because he’s pretty much an alien. All other clubs of note have fucked off the runaround do nowt as it is a waste of time and position.

Yeah, he was. I remembered the back and forth you were having on here as I was watching the game :lol:

The balance of the midfield three yesterday was really great.

How do you think Lukaku fits in once fit? Do you think he comes in for one of Rashford or Lingaard? Not sure he'd be as effective in some of the one touch passing and movement on display yesterday.

Yeah, he was. I remembered the back and forth you were having on here as I was watching the game :lol:

How do you think Lukaku fits in once fit? Do you think he comes in for one of Rashford or Lingaard? Not sure he'd be as effective in some of the one touch passing and movement on display yesterday.

Lukaku needs to slim down a bit first. I don't know how he was allowed to pack on so much muscle. Really poor management that.

I'd have him on the bench when he's fit for the reasons you say. The football yesterday was great. He'll slow it down.

Lukaku needs to slim down a bit first. I don't know how he was allowed to pack on so much muscle. Really poor management that.

I'd have him on the bench when he's fit for the reasons you say. The football yesterday was great. He'll slow it down.

Yeah, it was the first game and it was Cardiff, but some of the combination play was superb.

On the last goal I think you had 6 midfielders on the pitch and no strikers, and it was some class passing and movement leading up to the through ball from Pogba to Lingaard for the goal.

Lukaku will really do well to break into the team the way it was looking yesterday.

Perhaps more suited for the ‘not worthy’ thread, but just noticed that self-confessed ‘hard man’ Martin Allen has been sacked from Chesterfield, the 10th club he’s managed since 2002. He’s never been at a club for longer than 2 years. Why the bloody hell does he still keep getting jobs?  :lol:

Marco Silva likely to get the next sack I reckon. Will probably end up here when Rafa's gone. :'(

Man, this is way out of hand, why one earth would they sack him already? He only just joined in the summer right?

He's only just getting started. And he brought in some nice players in Richarlison, Digne and Andre Gomes. Think he'll do well.

I mean ... they're not struggling that badly at all. They're 10th. Still a ways to go too.

Guest covmag

Marco Silva likely to get the next sack I reckon. Will probably end up here when Rafa's gone. :'(

Man, this is way out of hand, why one earth would they sack him already? He only just joined in the summer right?

He's only just getting started. And he brought in some nice players in Richarlison, Digne and Andre Gomes. Think he'll do well.

I mean ... they're not struggling that badly at all. They're 10th. Still a ways to go too.

Fickle fuckers will soon lose patience, Rafa in the summer