The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Papers reckon Southgate is on the shortlist for the Man Utd job. Would be a bit of a weird one

Think he is a good fit.Likes a young footballing team.

s**** in his one and only club management role and got England to beat Sweden, Panama and Malta.  I'm all for it, he'll last as long as Moyes if that and it'll be hilarious

Did also top a group with Spain and Croatia like

Guest Howaythetoon

Not sure why anyone would enjoy Southgate failing, seems a decent guy.

Yeah, also, like fuck do I want him leaving England. He's doing a tremendous job.

Leicester are eight and ahead of the likes of Everton, Bournemouth, Wolves and West Ham?! :lol:

Don't understand the constant speculation over that man's job.

Well if Rafa goes there and we are after a manager that knows all of the French players we are insistent on bringing in, then maybe he'll be worth a go.

Living and working down here, surrounded by their fans, I've said the same to them. They're doing alright so why the hate? They reckon the football is incredibly dull and quite defensive, even if they get decent results.

They feel they could kick on again if they had someone in the Klopp/Pochettino mindset but he's holding them back.

Ah, okay. That's interesting.

It's somewhat surprising because the football his Nice team played in France was fantastic.

Featuring Ben Arfa at the tip of a midfield diamond.

It's cos he's a smart manager who has adapted his approach to the demands of the Premier League.  That Nice diamond wouldn't work here.  Leicester are lucky to have him.

Yeah, absolutely. Has shown he can go with different approaches. I rate him for sure.

Leicester are eight and ahead of the likes of Everton, Bournemouth, Wolves and West Ham?! :lol:

Don't understand the constant speculation over that man's job.

Well if Rafa goes there and we are after a manager that knows all of the French players we are insistent on bringing in, then maybe he'll be worth a go.

Living and working down here, surrounded by their fans, I've said the same to them. They're doing alright so why the hate? They reckon the football is incredibly dull and quite defensive, even if they get decent results.

They feel they could kick on again if they had someone in the Klopp/Pochettino mindset but he's holding them back.

Ah, okay. That's interesting.

It's somewhat surprising because the football his Nice team played in France was fantastic.

Featuring Ben Arfa at the tip of a midfield diamond.

Just my opinion this but maybe some Leicester fans after winning the league want to be higher up the league, not necessarily winning the league again but challenging around 4th/5th/6th places. Could be that ?

They're on a hiding to nothing if they're hoping to be that high up

Aye, not saying it's all Leicester fans by the way, certainly not trying to tar them with brush we've been described with so many times, but i reckon a few might think well we did only a couple of years ago, spending less money.

Just a rambling suggestion like.

Karanka was once touted for the job here, his stock was high once.

Found out, shite

Going by their fans reaction on their Twitter feed, the majority are gutted/foaming about this.

Heard a few saying they are gutted.